Tryst has gotten busy

Has anyone else noticed that Tryst.link has gotten busy? I believe I have seen some of the new tryst girls on S.A. Also that would make sense because some of the girls are trying to get over $400 per hr...LOLOL...Good Luck with that
Yeah, Rochester Tryst has gone from 2 pages to 4 of late. STG is circling the drain, between the outages and all the fake ads, it’s hard to see the few real ads.
Theres a post with some of the fake profiles I found on there I have seen fakes in Cuse and Rochester has the same wording as the ones in that post (mostly the rates, always available and available for hookups they say)

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2724434
A lot of the women on twitter also have links too there tryst account..........I wonder how long it will be till the feds realize that twitter is becoming the place too go too look up providers from Australia, Canada, USA, Europe!!
As long as you use Bitcoins on twitter you're good.
A lot of the women on twitter also have links too there tryst account..........I wonder how long it will be till the feds realize that twitter is becoming the place too go too look up providers from Australia, Canada, USA, Europe!! Originally Posted by soldierboy44
I hope never twitter is phenomenal...
Twitter is better than Switter.
Twitter is better than Switter. Originally Posted by Zollner
Its crazy... Twitters got me wanting to go on vacation to Australia and go on a tour up and down their east coast... My god the Aussie women are hot.. I already went out to Chicago to see @theheatherriley meet her on twitter. Has definitely opened up the options.
I trust the girls on Twitter more then STG
I trust the girls on Twitter more then STG Originally Posted by cts151
Dangerous word when dealing with hookers.