URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/171850
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Richardson
Activities: FBSM, HJ, DATY, Titty play, FIV
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: About 5'9", very beautiful woman, MM responsive C's, clean and tastes very good.
Recommendation: Yes
She's gorgeous
I'm beginning to wonder if this lady really exists?
caution!!
  • Achtx
  • 08-17-2020, 08:52 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if this lady really exists?
caution!! Originally Posted by foejdls
She does. She’s a beauty.
I texted her. She said absolutely no toys allowed!!!! I’m totally confused. Bogus review... pretty sure she’s a vanilla provider
I texted her. She said absolutely no toys allowed!!!! I’m totally confused. Bogus review... pretty sure she’s a vanilla provider Originally Posted by foejdls
Foejds, You know that a lot of women won’t talk about menus and such other than in person. Just because she said no toys doesn’t mean this is a BS review.

• fppen
  • 08-18-2020, 01:06 PM
Says that she is on the injured list.
She's back in town starting this tomorrow, from what she told me today.
So if there are questions about her provenance, and there are others who've seen her, post a review and share the important 411. Inquiring minds want to know, and I'd imagine she'd appreciate the recommendations, and that's what this board is for.
She is back now, her hand injury is now okay.
How many roses did you bring for that kinplaytime?
I texted her. She said absolutely no toys allowed!!!! I’m totally confused. Bogus review... pretty sure she’s a vanilla provider Originally Posted by foejdls
Another dummy confused by YMMV. Not to mention what kind of a guy calls a girl and starts questioning her about shit she did with someone else? I mean it literally does not get any more pathetic than that.
Foejds, You know that a lot of women won’t talk about menus and such other than in person. Just because she said no toys doesn’t mean this is a BS review.

Originally Posted by ERWhyNot