Is anyone in midland anymore?

So rare to see any ladies swing by anymore.
Leena has the fattest ass in West Texas! I’ve buried my cock In it on numerous occasions! I also have a review of her too!
Gracias amigos
Gracias amigos Originally Posted by Getting It In Texas
How did it go?
Ok here’s a serious question for both the gents and the ladies. So my hobby life has a complication in it because my phone can be tracked. My playtime has to be while I’m at work so the SO obviously isn’t wondering where the hell im going at night once I’m home. I don’t have a burner phone and don’t get one because I can smell the trouble the first chance it’s discovered.

Is it odd and/or rare to have someone that needs to know where they are going prior to leaving? Obviously I can see the hesitation because who likes giving out their location in advance but what’s the true difference if someone chooses to lie and goes to the spot, says “hey I’m here”, gets the room number and then never goes up for whatever reason?

Just curious if anyone else has these issues, maybe a ladies input? And don’t start the hate bullshit etc etc because I’ve been told to go to a motel, sit in the parking lot, then crickets from the lady. This is just a question and seeking others POV.

Btw I do have refs that I’ve seen that would be able to verify that I do show up on time when given the location up front. Any feedback?
I’d didn’t go, I can’t screen properly which I understand 110% so I didn’t push it. My complications are my complications and her rules I respect. Obviously my issue not her’s but I wish we would have met.
Idk man. Felt like she had an odd screening process but it’s what makes her feel safe. I thought it was worth it.
I’d didn’t go, I can’t screen properly which I understand 110% so I didn’t push it. My complications are my complications and her rules I respect. Obviously my issue not her’s but I wish we would have met. Originally Posted by Getting It In Texas
What was her screening process?
I wouldn’t say to extreme because I’ve had others ask for some crazy shit. Ultimately wanted to chat via IG or FaceTime. I don’t use any Social Media at my age and I’m not FaceTiming out of my real phone. So it’s probably more me than anything. A picture of your business card and picture was the other option.

My main question was are there any other gents that need to know location prior to going because of tracking on their phones?
So rare to see any ladies swing by anymore. Originally Posted by Getting It In Texas
[edit-DM]
[edit-DM]
[edit-DM]
It is rare (but not impossible) for someone to give all of their location information upfront. Usual is get general location and another upon arrival get the exact address or room #.

What about turning off GPS location tracking, and location history on maps? Do it multiple times throughout the day, at work and home, for a few weeks. Sprinkle in a few calls to the mothership. This starts putting location gaps even when they know where you are at that time. Just a thought.

Another option is car dates though make sure you park at places that are not suspect.

This makes me glad I don't have to deal with SO issues. Good luck!

PS I have the same reservations about giving identifiable pics or info. IMO it's not needed or worth it. There's plenty of providers that have figured out how to screen without it. They can delete it off their phone but good luck confirming it's not auto backed up to the cloud.
Ty brother. The gps feature is not in the phone per say, it’s a service provided by the cell carrier so I can’t turn it off. I do ping the mothership when time permits to help avoid a random call as you said lol.

Ladies feel free to PM me and let’s see if we can set up something. Cherries I did reply to you but never got anything back.