Horror Movies That Stay With You Till This Day

Doing my 8th Annual 31 Days Of Horror Which basically consists of me buzzing thru my horror movie collection for, well the entire month of October. The system/order in which I do it has changed throughout the years but it's always the same. Starting on October 1st, I commense watching my entire horror collection and nothing but with friends. Single movies during the week, series on my days off. I'm not even half way there but I will be honest, it has actually taken it's toll on me mentally. Some movies are and always will be campy to me but there are a select few that scared me as a kid and still scare me to this day. Just got me curious as to what movies you all may have remembered seeing when they first came out that just stayed with you they were so terrifying. We all have that select list of flicks we refuse to watch at night or alone despite being all grown up and knowing full well it's make believe. Anyone care to share theirs ? This is mine:

"The Exorcist" Series
"The Omen" Series (original)
The Remakes Of The Fly 1&2
My Bloody Valentine (Original)
The Thing (Original)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Original)
City Of The Living Dead
The Beyond
House By The Cemetary
Slaughter High
Hellraiser 1&2
Lady In White
Night Of The Demons (Original)
Leviathan
The Dark Side Of The Moon
Event Horizon
The Midnight Meat Train
Original version of "The Blob." Something about a gelatinous rolling mass that absorbed people and got bigger and bigger (kinda an allegorical premonition of the American public on fast food) just gave me the creeps, and when I thought it had gotten the little dog, too....

"Arachnophobia." Spiders freak me out. "Eight-legged Freaks" freaked me out, too, and made me laugh. Strange combo.

The original "Howling" movie. Really bad-ass werewolves, scary transformation scenes, unexpected ending.

A lot of films adapted from Stephen King's writing have given me nightmares; "Cujo," for obvious reasons, given I'm a dog-lover (although they pretty much eliminated the supernatural elements from the book); "The Mist," although I HATED the altered ending; "It," with a demonic killer clown and a multi-legged giant creature in a cave; and "Pet Sematary." Sure, I'd like my dead pets back, but not as carnivorous evil zombie monsters. (Arggggh! Sweet Pea might come back and REALLY chew my ankles off.)

Some genre crossovers: M. Night Shyamalan's "Signs" had more of a "it's creeping, it's sneaking, it's going to get me, but when?" horror feeling to it. Same tone in "Alien."
I dunno if the Final Destination series/franchise or w/e count but those mentally scared me a little bit.

And the first 2 Exorcist movies.
Carie
Halloween. That movie fucked me up when I was a little kid. LOL
Final Destination
Chucky
Texas Chainsaw

and my fave.....The Hills have eyes!
Oh! Almost forgot the cult legend "House on Haunted Hill"
Food Inc.,... those poor animals...the horror...tasty tasty horror :P
Just got done watching a bootleg version of a little known cult classic known as The Dark Side Of The Moon. Very similiar theme to Event Horizon (evil forces in space). Very dark and creepy movie, and I admit as I type this I paused twice to look over my shoulder it creeped me out so much. Still hasn't been distributed on region 1 dvd yet and this has the distinction of being one of only two movies I have bootlegs of as a result. This movie was clearly LB with not so star studded cast (the most recognizable character is John Deihl of Stripes, who coincidently plays a battle hardened marine) but it is very well acted and manages to leave you shuddering till the very end. Needless to say, I don't see myself falling asleep anytime soon.