Ladies be careful of this one!!

Ok so a guy on here contacted me about seeing me and since I couldn't verify him I told him I did not feel comfortable seeing him. He then proceeded to harass me via text message saying he was going to post a flaky review on me. Saying I was wasting his time and that i need to go back to where I came from. Then Continues to harass me as we speak. Threatening me and saying I should have never shown up and doing the childish name calling thing. Ladies be warned he is a little unstable. Pm me for handle and phone number.
So about 10 minutes after i post a flake review on you for wasting my time u post this childest lies to get back at me? really smart
Yeah...like you of all people have credibility here...

If I were you dan, I'd disappear...permanently...
No shame in no job, no life, 7,000 posts and married 2 what looks like a cross dresser? Aren't u proud of ur self.
Actually yes...I'm very proud of myself...because every time I get depressed...I can always look at you, and know where the bottom of the heap is...
come-on wakeup .. you know its not fair dueling with a witless wonder
  • Trey
  • 12-17-2012, 08:41 PM
So about 10 minutes after i post a flake review on you for wasting my time u post this childest lies to get back at me? really smart Originally Posted by danwhoe
Why would you even post a review, NCNS go in co-ed......it's been moved.
Dan would actually be more believable if he saw the same hooker over and over and they just kept posting alerts on each other...

Unfortunately fully half of the hookers he has seen...different women...have posted alerts on him...

He's a douche...
Yep......

Those reviews are worth a read.......
Almost 7,000 posts, what a great goal 2 have in life. I wish n hope u'll get to 100,000 posts. No shame in no job, no life, and married 2 what looks like a cross dresser?
I don't posts white knight reviews and i keep the good ones 2 myself unless they really want me 2 write a review
Ladies take note
Almost 7,000 posts, what a great goal 2 have in life. I wish n hope u'll get to 100,000 posts. No shame in no job, no life, and married 2 what looks like a cross dresser? Originally Posted by danwhoe
Dude...you're repeating yourself...try harder...
Almost 7,000 posts, what a great goal 2 have in life. I wish n hope u'll get to 200,000 posts. No shame in no job, no life, and married 2 what looks like a cross dresser?