Reference & the Lazy-ass

OK, what is with this business of giving references and saying they are on ECCIE and getting a note back that they want contact info?

LOL... then you simply link their ECCIE page and everything is cool??? I mean how lazy can you get? Go freakin do it yourself, isn't it part of the service??? I'm a busy business man paying top dollar and usually multi-hour appointments, etc... GFY!!

LOL, well, OK, that's over top, I"m not serious about the language, but it is pretty funny. From now on if they can't look it up themselves I'm assuming they have a freakin problem and I don't wanna see them anyway.

Is this out of line? What does everyone think???

BC
If you already taking the time to write a pm and providing the references name why not include the link?
Isn't that part of given a reference?Many girls have similar names so I would want to be contacting the right lady..
I personaly look up her contact info myself because I have been given an email that wasnt really "hers" but him pretending to be her giving himself an ok...
I'm a busy business man paying top dollar and usually multi-hour appointments, etc...

BC Originally Posted by BillyC
So you are the one driving up the prices ..... LOL

How about linking your reviews in the PM/email then it's an easy click for them, oh right yeah no reviews, hmmm, then copy/paste already

I am not sure who are all the lazy parties here ...
Because that means I have to go to ECCIE and find the showcase and cut and paste.... if I give you the name why don't YOU do that???

It's a simple customer service issue... I dont' hang around on ECCIE all the time and quite frankly am not good at using the site.

BC
LOL... good point, but I don't do reviews... don't like to.

I guess I'm assuming that following up on references is part of the ladies job and they should be pretty darn good at it.

Maybe I AM lazy... but IMHO I deserve a little customer service... for all I know the lady KNOWS the person in question and would just call them... I CANT GIVE OUT (well I won't give out) the phone number if it's not on ECCIE.

BC
Don't most ladies ask you to pm them to verify they are talking to the real "BillyC" and not someone just saying they are?
LOL!! As far as driving the prices up... well, going forward I'll ONLY drive the prices up on the ladies that can go get the references they need!! LOL... the lazy ones with no customer service will keep their rates low- ha ha

So many ladies here... I'm a busy person... if they are as busy as I am then we can by-pass the date... nothing wrong with that either )
Knowing who the "real BC" is is worthless since I have no reviews... so what they need is my e-mail and/or phone... which I give them. Then when they contact the reference via whatever method they relay that info and VIOLA

I PM if the advert says PM, and I e-mail if they have their e-mail on there.

BC
I see your points, I guess I am either pussy whipped or just hang around here all the time and try to help the lady out in hopes she appreciates it BCD.
Yea, I hear you... I"'m not saying I'm right... it's just something I've noticed.... some girls are totally fine when I just whip the names in my e-mails... they "go and do their DD (due diligence)".... part of the job, you'd think they learn shortcuts and know the best way to go about these things. BUT, some act like "huh!??, what good is this"?

Anyway... just wondering... no right or wrong, I see you're point too... I guess I've just noticed a pattern over time... often if they seem harried, unorganized, expect me to do that for them, they and their incall looks like it- ha ha
Billy

Once you develop a reputation for a hobbyist that is reasonably easy to deal with, who shows up for scheduled appointments, who pays full donation quoted/promised, who respects provider's boundaries and are "not creepy" (this reputation will be built over time with the publication of reviews here and "Provider OK's" on P411), then you will be able to get meetings with some of the most sought after providers.

Until then, expect that you will need to do what every hobbyist does, make an effort to be informative (by including links and refs in your communications), polite and with little expectation or no that you will get "customer service" except during the appointment itself.

The scheduling, screening and TCB are part of the game and if you are unwilling to play it, you will get a lot less play time. If any.

Your "tone" reminds us of physicians who have expectation that their nurses will complete their charts for them. Increasingly this is a thing of the past.

19Trees
Actually, I GET appointments with the real upscale providers no problem...every time... they NEVER ask about reviews... they ask for references. If you see anyone from TER for example you think they care that you have "reviews"??? LOL

Further more I am talking about very few of the girls here as well... there are only some, who have a habit of doing this

As to "reputation"... every lady I have seen said something like "oh, she said you were so nice!" So I think you confuse my reputation as a reviewer... not "reputation" with the ladies I see. I have tons of refs... if the lady can't check them it's OK, it's a signal to me she is unorganized. I'm out.

As to "nurses and charts"... LOL!! It's the exact opposite... the "nurses" in question (or perhaps the receptionist is a better analogy) expect ME to check on the patients insurance or their ID at the front desk to get in.

Anyway... no big deal, I think it's just fine if a girl can't go do her DD (due diligence)... just means I won't see her.
BTW... the thing of the past is ECCIE reviews as DD just FYI, clearly the way things are going is P411, provider references, etc.
I'm just guessing here, but I imagine in the time it took for these 8 posts (and certainly counting) you could have provided contact info for your next 10 appointments.
Yeah, but what would have been the FUN in that???? This is better, and keeps a MOD busy.
And I personally can't wait for a certain pimp to chime in ....