Review: 2nd Time with Karen (Revision)

Review by Revision needs some Revisions.
Either OP made some serious clerical errors, really needs the PA credit or just has a vivid imagination. I did not participate in the session described.
Havent done an outcall since December, dont do hh outcalls, and don't do hhs for 90. So before anyone asks, "how come you did it for him and not me", I didnt.
This is now supposedly the 2nd 90 hh outcall I've done for this person. The last review by Revision never happened either(yes i reported it to the mods)
I know this isnt threadworthy and 99% of you don't give a fuck but since I cant comment on the review I think it's at least fair that I clarify that it's bs. Especially since in the past people have wondered why I'm doing hh outcalls for 90 for some and not others. Well, I'm not.
If you're going to write a fake review at least make it believable; if it had said 120hh incall I probably never would have noticed, you could get your PA credit or jerk off to your fantasy or whatever, and no one would have wasted their time reading this.
Lmfao, what a dumbass, you go girl!
Pretty sad when you have to make up a review, at least do your homework better
Lmfao, what a dumbass, you go girl! Originally Posted by Bonfirenut
YOUR A DUMBASS RETARD!!!!!
I guess the defense rests his case
  • Sam54
  • 01-16-2018, 06:00 AM
Nicely said Karen!
agree with most of what karen says but she kinda makes it sound like jerking off is a bad thing
It might be a stroke (pun intended) of genius to use this opportunity to announce a 90 hh special...
Karen you are just too fucking cute, luv yer spunk!
Karen, hang in there, sweetheart.

And, if you must escape the snowy north, come see us in south Texas, but maybe next week, this one we have some icy rain.
Thanks Karen!
Karen you are just too fucking cute, luv yer spunk! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
I'll second that!
Karen you got a get the HELL outta there
It might be a stroke (pun intended) of genius to use this opportunity to announce a 90 hh special... Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
If every time you asked me to lower my price you put $5 in a jar I'm sure you would have more than enough to see me by now.