Encounter: Emma at Luxury

Date: Nov 2019
Name: Emma
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, LFK, DFK, CG, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Lean body small cups. More on skinny side. Smooth skin.
Recommendation: Yes
you have, as Oprah might say, some "'splainin' to do"..

Emma has been on vacation since shortly BEFORE Yuna arrived. you reference intending to see Yuna, then eventually taking Emma.

I look at your join date, and the fact that this is your VERY FIRST post.. care to explain why you lay dormant for over 2 years?

Guys, False reviews come in both positive and negative.. we easily spot the negatives, the Dudes who say a lady is 20 years older than she is, "wouldn't let me touch her", insisted on CBJ, and other similar shit.

but we also get the guys who write a banal, if "positive" review, seeking ROS.. Hell, PeterBota does that each time he begins a new handle. totally fake, but he needs ROS as a stepping stone for the crazy attacks that follow soon after.
you have, as Oprah might say, some "'splainin' to do"..

Emma has been on vacation since shortly BEFORE Yuna arrived. you reference intending to see Yuna, then eventually taking Emma.

I look at your join date, and the fact that this is your VERY FIRST post.. care to explain why you lay dormant for over 2 years?

Guys, False reviews come in both positive and negative.. we easily spot the negatives, the Dudes who say a lady is 20 years older than she is, "wouldn't let me touch her", insisted on CBJ, and other similar shit.

but we also get the guys who write a banal, if "positive" review, seeking ROS.. Hell, PeterBota does that each time he begins a new handle. totally fake, but he needs ROS as a stepping stone for the crazy attacks that follow soon after. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
U r right. I was not much active in Dallas. I am completely new to amp scene. But I was a paid member here. Did not put any review in long time.. but now just wanted to share my relatively first experience to amp. Other encounters were not worth reviewing.I joined eccie after suggested by a provider. Hope this clears 2 yr gap
BTW Emma was there on 30 Nov. You can verify.
Hey thanks for the review. Don't sweat it you don't owe an explanation and Chung doesn't officially speak for any AMP or the girls movements.
Thank you for support.
Update on Date: 30 Nov.
My information is the same, Emma is on vacation for another month.
Emma was on vacation, but returned last Sunday.. I have never seen anything but a strong review for Emma, deservedly so from my own experience.
Emma is so sweet, she treat Purlie better than any Lady done before! I be hoping I see her again soon.