Interesting story.

Did the children who were brought up in Hitler Youth continue to believe in Nazism after the war because they had been indoctrinated when they were young?

The son of Hitler’s private secretary, Martin Adolf Bormann, was one of ten Nazi children, heavily indoctrinated pretty much since birth. He recalled the moment the radio announced that Hitler had committed suicide in Berlin, and that “all was now lost”.

Young Bormann was in the Hitler Jugend at the time, a teenager, surrounded by other teenagers, each of them indoctrinated to a ridiculous degree. Several of the boys looked at each other. Intensely. Sadly. Then walked out of the door of their barracks, onto the field, and shot themselves through the temple or the roof of their mouths.

To kill oneself was consider the highest honor, following their ‘great leader’, a bit of a German bushido warrior thing. Soldiers and officers, even young kids, killed themselves by the thousands out of loyalty to Hitler and the Third Reich…

Martin junior and his best friend looked at each other. Considered, for a brief moment, to kill themselves as well, as their friends had just done. Then they shook their heads, threw their guns, and walked out of the building together. They decided to live.

Bormann decided not only to live, that day, but to unlearn his indoctrination, step by step. He eventually became a Catholic priest and a fervent anti-fascist. So did many other people who grew up during Nazi-Germany — older Germans born during the 1930s and 1940s are among the most fiercely anti-Nazi people you can find, anywhere. You may have read about the madness; they lived through it.
from nazi to priest??
I'm assuming that you believe this story parallels those who enjoy in TOWE?
yes very interesting.
Did the children who were brought up in Hitler Youth continue to believe in Nazism after the war because they had been indoctrinated when they were young?
Originally Posted by royamcr
Did your parents introduce you to Nazism or have you just gained an appreciation for it in the last few years?
  • oeb11
  • 08-05-2021, 06:56 AM
Op - please read rule #10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
I'm on a kick - read 10stages of genocide scary whats happening right NOW
Op - please read rule #10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges. Originally Posted by oeb11
What the fuck are you talking about???
Keep it civil or this thread will be locked.
Fake mods should be banned.
We're you indoctrinated into liberalism or just took a fancy to it
We're you indoctrinated into liberalism or just took a fancy to it Originally Posted by bb1961
lib·er·al·ism
/ˈlib(ə)rəˌlizəm/
Learn to pronounce
See definitions in:
All
Theology
Politics
noun
willingness to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; openness to new ideas.
a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

Does this sound bad?
Fake mods should be banned. Originally Posted by royamcr

Serious question. Do you "believe" in this edition of the Democrat party or are your political leanings more to just hating Republicans? Is there anything redeeming you find in the Republican party?

I'll go first. I'm not a registered Republican because supporting "the party" is an anathema to me. I see it as giving license for anybody to suggest I support everybody in the party which of course I don't. While I don't get to choose the nominee of the Republican party, lately, it wouldn't take much to oppose who the Democrats are putting up so, yeah, right now I'm stuck in the "lesser of two poor choices" camp, but the pros on the Conservative side of the ledger, for me, far out way any pros ( and there are a scant few ) on the Liberal side of the ledger.

Sincerely curious. Oh, and why all the anger? Where does that come from?
lib·er·al·ism
/ˈlib(ə)rəˌlizəm/
Learn to pronounce
See definitions in:
All
Theology
Politics
noun
willingness to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; openness to new ideas.
a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

Does this sound bad? Originally Posted by royamcr
Definition sounds good, but the label has been muddled with things like misgendering laws, totalitarian control over the economy, forced vaccinations, censorship and, of course, lockdown lovers.
Definition sounds good, ... Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
... he, like all of the communist-totalitarian sympathizers want to ignore THE FACT that the guy they whine about all of the time was making certain they had the RIGHT to express their opinions without having them banned or deleted irrespective of how ridiculous they may appear to be or sound.

Not only are they attempting to rewrite history, but they are also struggling to redefine the words in the English language to fit their agenda.

Perfect example: The Democrats are the political party responsible for the establishment of the KKK, which requires them to redefine "racism" so they can avoid wearing the label proudly. We know they are proud to be racists, because that is exactly what they are demonstrating by marginalizing WHITE PEOPLE.