City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: (940) 279-5272
Activities: FBSM, L3
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Late 40s, early 50s or so. Decent looking face, natural C cups, decent ass and seemed around 120lbs.
Recommendation: Yes
Hmmm. Under Physical Description you write: "Decent looking face, natural C cups, decent ass and seemed around 120lbs."

But in ROS you say she was "Not looking great...and not too impressed with her look".

Confusing...
Is this actually Dallas or Denton? Dude...this review is all over the place.
It's in Denton
Hmmm. Under Physical Description you write: "Decent looking face, natural C cups, decent ass and seemed around 120lbs."

But in ROS you say she was "Not looking great...and not too impressed with her look".

Confusing... Originally Posted by valentino199
My bad, yes this is in Denton. Just filled in the city on autopilot.

As for being confusing...not sure why, my descriptions are consistent.

Decent to me means acceptable, average, not exceptional, not great. So when I say not "great looking" or "decent" i mean she had an average looking face and overall look but not so ugly as to be a turn off. Great looking to me would be like a Lucy Liu type, this lady had more of an Awkafina type look.

That was my way of saying dont expect some 7-10 from this place.
;-) LOL, Smack, you are sure getting cross-examined here, it's not like these guys don't know exactly where TAO is and what she looks like. She's been there for 3 years at this point doing the same thing. Happy hunting.
May you please tell what was the donation?
May you please tell what was the donation? Originally Posted by AmpHunter22
This review is over 3 months old