Cruise Ship Rub n Tugs

I just booked a cruise and got to thinking. Can you get a rub n tug with the Ship Massages? I'm thinking if you flash an extra 40 at them they just might take care of Mr. Happy. Don't know. Any thoughts?
  • jwood
  • 03-21-2015, 10:56 AM
I was told along time ago, very few ladies can turn down a hard dick and a hundred dollar bill.
This type of thread comes up once in a while. So, who would you ask about this, the Cruse Director, or maybe the entertainment guy who runs the shows . . .beats me.

I would be on a cruse ship with family anyway, so "pissing in the pool", so to speak, wouldn't be a good idea.
The OP can probably get a lot of tugging on one of those cruises that are homosexually oriented.
Not a dude, but I took a cruise over XMAS,and had a massage. I have to say it was the MOST professional (and expensive) massage I have ever had. Their job is to sell you all of their oils, and stuff that they think you need for relaxation at home. I tend to doubt there are extras.

Now, when you port.... that may be a whole new story. I hope you have fun!
My SO & I have been on about 12 cruises on 3 different cruise lines and have 3 massages, 1 on each of the cruise lines. Like it was posted earlier it is very unlike for a "Happy Ending" to occur with staff. Yes, they are very professional and do a hard sell on the detox products and supplemental herb products.
Enjoy your cruise; We've been to most of the Caribbean posts, Panama Canal and Alaska and have had a pleasurable time on each. There is only one thing more pleasurable and we all now what that is. Which reminds me that the opportunity to enjoy the balcony with my SO has always been great.
  • anita
  • 03-22-2015, 12:06 AM
How about you walk around and find a woman that is on the cruise by herself. Maybe the two of you click and have some hot steamy nights of love making for the duration of the cruise. Because I'd rather that, even if buying her dinner comes out more expensive than $40. But that's just me.
While the idea of getting some Hobby action on a cruse is intriguing, I have never seriously thought it a workable plan unless you bring along your own provider.
If you do your research right, I'm sure you can find a cruise that caters to singles who are looking to hook up. It shouldn't be that hard. Adults of the opposite sex confined on a boat for days at a time. It is a recipe for scoring if you simply try. Also, since cruises are for the most part all inclusive-- no buying her dinner. Lastly, do not expect to have any hanky-panky with the crew. First off, they are heavily monitored and will be fired for fraternizing (beyond what is normally expected) with the passengers. Second, their days are long and hard. They probably just want to sleep at the end of a long day. Last thing they want to do is deal with a passenger. Of course, there are always the exceptions, but why bother when there are probably many fellow passengers who are looking for some adult fun.
Agree that playing with fellow passengers is the way to go. They're probably as horny as you are, and at the end of the week, you take off in different directions. No muss, no fuss.

If you do want professional attention, do a bit of research on the ports you'll be visiting. I'd be willing to bet that professional services are not hard to come across in any Caribbean town that caters to tourists, and the prices will be reasonable, too.

Now that sounds like a good shore excursion.
While the idea of getting some Hobby action on a cruse is intriguing, I have never seriously thought it a workable plan unless you bring along your own provider. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Seriously, I've thought about taking a great provider on a cruise with me.

Which leads me to a question to the providers out there. Would you consider going on an expense paid cruise with a customer you've been with before? What kind of price range would that be?
  • anita
  • 03-23-2015, 03:21 PM
Seriously, I've thought about taking a great provider on a cruise with me.

Which leads me to a question to the providers out there. Would you consider going on an expense paid cruise with a customer you've been with before? What kind of price range would that be? Originally Posted by sexpistol
I would. I've traveled twice with a gent from the hobby, except it was by plane both times. Second time was for his birthday. You have to make sure you really click though, makes for better sex if I may say so myself. He was busy though, he was working during the day. Price range depends on the number of days for me.
I sincerely doubt that you would get a rub n tug on a cruse ship. HOWEVER the staff on a cruse ship is very likely to be receptive to your advances if you are cool and discrete. I have enjoyed FS from 3 very attractive young ladies while on 3 different cruses- usually sets me back 200 per tryst. Be very careful to approach your target so no one else hears your proposal and like I said be cool.
Yeah right, a fucktard being cool ... not likely.