The War against Photo Shop just got harder to fight!

Let me say this getting the red out of eyes taking an ironing board out of the back ground hiding a tattoo that police or family can identify you with are all good things that Photo shop is good for.
Me my self think removing 6 inches off your waist is lying and false advertising.
Removing every wrinkle to make your 45 year old face look 25 is also false advertising..

Some men want 25 yrs old but some men want 45 advertise to your crowd.
some men want size 2
some men want size 10
I myself say I am a 45 yr old woman with flaws but what I do is flawless. and post the best resent picture I have with out removing wrinkles or inches. But Thats me we all know. There are different marketing strategies, ANYWAY I OPEN MY EMAIL TO THIS THE MORNING....................... ..................
25% discount Today
just simply reply to me I will update you with everything. I am offering very reasonable rates for photo editing and you can also check out my basic rates xxxxxxx & Your look sweet will be sweetest Your look hot will be hottest Retouch all blemishes and tattoos shape your body Body, hair, dress, eyes, makeup, lips and skin retouching. Stylization. Background cleaning. RAW conversation, color correction, effects, and full prepress included. Glamour and fashion retouching may be done following your samples and requirements or at our creative discretion. . The photo 'll be magazine quality Official website xxxxxxxxx
Order Now And get 25% discount,
xxxxxxxxxx is a world renowned professional Retouched & photographer on the highest level with over 10 years’ experience. "My passion is retouching and I strive to achieve the most phenomenal yet realistic results. I specialize in fashion, beauty, glamour
Best Regards
xxxxxxxx
I xxxxed out the info but my thinking is he sent a mass message to every provider that was on either this site or back page as if you men did not have it hard enough to figure out what was true or false before on pictures:mf_micr owave:
Funny you mention that because I got that email too. Some people just have too much time on their "hands" no pun intended...lol
I've gotten that email this morning. Unless I have to blur my face, my photo editor of choice is MS Paint. Rotate, crop, done.

I totally agree that that over zealous use of photo editing is false advertising. I once had a guy edit my photos and send them to me in an email to advertise his services at a photographer for barter. By the time he was through the girl in the pictures wasn't me. I declined his offer.
SA_Angel, so you are just naturally beautiful? Sweet!!!

The ladies I have done photoshoots for I have not done any major photoshopping of them except just to have fun, like putting her on a sandy beach instead of a bed, and those weren't used for public display. Blur, remove identifying marks, maybe some lighting adjustment, changing to B&W, a frame, and crop, and other minor type adjustments. I mention to them that from what I have read on here, that guys are tired of overly photoshopped pictures because they feel like it is a Bait & Switch when they meet them IRL.

So, 3 CHEERS FOR UN-PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURES!!!
It gets better--- the person who sent that email is tied in with the same person who was trying to scam ladies by claiming to be a visiting client from England with a Columbian passport. They are one in the same.
It gets better--- the person who sent that email is tied in with the same person who was trying to scam ladies by claiming to be a visiting client from England with a Columbian passport. They are one in the same. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Hmmm, does he think that providers are stupid? I skipped my Senior HS year and went to college but never completed college and I have still seen a lot of providers on eccie that have more of any education than I do. I've also seen some that haven't completed high school that have more wisdom than the average person.
He's just playing the odds. Just looking for the few of those who are also going to get millions from Prince of Kenya waiting to reclaim the throne.
well i had no clue about the other thing but that is why I LOVE THIS BOARD . We all try to keep the rest updated with good info... Trying to do my part and thank yall for doing your part
You're welcome. Its easier to post taint photos to thanck the masses ....
  • Old-T
  • 04-04-2015, 02:17 PM
Another reason that descriptions like pretty/thin/thick/average/cute etc are essentially meaningless if the lady in question has decent photos. Let me know if the photos are accurate/current and I am quite capable of deciding if they do or do not appeal to me.

Female beauty is very much in the eye of the beholder. And it seriously annoys me when someone posts "I liked the way she looks", and some else feels obliged to jump on and say 'Yuck!" if you don't like how a lady looks, then see someone else.
Is the person who sent the e-mail a member here?
What's also insulting is so called phony shop wizards that constantly approach photographers on sites such as Model Mayhem offering to retouch their photos . I work hard to make my pictures look natural :-) A lot can be done with selective lighting and angles.
A lot can be done with selective lighting and angles. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
+1
Ladies, please just ignore this guy, for all the reasons stated thus far, plus some more:
"Background cleaning" -- would end up making the Interesting Showcase thread much less fun.
And what the hell is a RAW conversation? Isn't that what you ladies normally get paid for? Why would you pay him?