Reading this article on Macaulay Culkin really bothered me.

• R.M.
  • 12-18-2017, 04:35 AM
  • WTF
  • 12-18-2017, 08:05 AM
About Hollywood.
http://thepedogate.com/entertainment...uring-rituals/ Originally Posted by R.M.
this from your link:

“You learn very early to recognize which of them want to abuse you, and which of them have even darker tastes,” Macaulay Culkin said, explaining that “the worst of them wear shoes made out of the skin of children that they ritually murdered.”

Let us not forget that the Home Alone star has been in a long drug funk....

btw I like to get a pair of moccasins made out of bambino and lustylad's nutsacs but I doubt we could get enough skin to stitch a decent size pair of baby shoes together!.

I won't be clicking any links to a pedo or pedo watch site and would advise others to not click either. Especially from a hooker board.

But WDF knock yourself out.
  • WTF
  • 12-18-2017, 08:50 AM
I won't be clicking any links to a pedo or pedo watch site and would advise others to not click either. Especially from a hooker board.

But WDF knock yourself out. Originally Posted by gnadfly
well it wasn't a pdeo watch site...

But if you have something to hide gnadfly... you probably for sure do not want to click on there.

I on the other hand have nothing to hide in that regard!

The claim seem ludicrous to me though... the making of shoes part.
He mentions no names.

Unless he is willing to actually name someone, his credibility is in doubt.

Authorities tend to notice when young people disappear, especially without their skin.
i made the mistake of clicking on the link

it was a ghastly experience

made me feel dirty and like I was in one of the darkest pits of the internet

I tend to think it was a faux site meant to titillate in the guise of exposing, sort of an anti-anti watch site drawing all the perps to it like moths to a flame

and the claims made were incredible
well it wasn't a pedo watch site... Originally Posted by WTF
Close enough... closer than the thread you got bambino banned for!

Keep quoting from it, snitchfuck!
Close enough... closer than the thread you got bambino banned for!

Keep quoting from it, snitchfuck! Originally Posted by lustylad
It's always about someone else, isn't it, Junior?

Are you going to bail snitchy out by posting another kiddie pic, dipshit? Perhaps a fatgay.net kiddie pic this time?
i made the mistake of clicking on the link

it was a ghastly experience

made me feel dirty and like I was in one of the darkest pits of the internet

I tend to think it was a faux site meant to titillate in the guise of exposing, sort of an anti-anti watch site drawing all the perps to it like moths to a flame

and the claims made were incredible Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
If this stuff truly bothers you so much how can you support Trump or defend Roy Moore or call yourself a Republican. Republicans condone child abuse and Trump and Roy Moore participate in it, Roy Moore by Sexually abusing young girls and Trump by sneaking into their dressing rooms. Every republican that defends or supports either of these abuses become abusers themselves, so don’t act so innocent and hurt.
If this stuff truly bothers you so much how can you support Trump or defend Roy Moore or call yourself a Republican. Republicans condone child abuse and Trump and Roy Moore participate in it, Roy Moore by Sexually abusing young girls and Trump by sneaking into their dressing rooms. Every republican that defends or supports either of these abuses become abusers themselves, so don’t act so innocent and hurt. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
It's easy when the choice is between a candidate who is being spuriously accused -- without physical evidence -- of purported assaults that supposedly happened many decades ago; whereas, the dim-retard candidates continue to campaign on the promise to molest children in the womb at taxpayer expense, Standing Stupid.

btw I like to get a pair of moccasins made out of bambino and lustylad's nutsacs

. Originally Posted by WTF
you do want momentos of their "nutsacs"???

btw, saw a woman panhandler once who was quite original

in her repertoire was a baby blanket and some scruffy old stuffed animals

she would lay out the toys on the blanket while holding a sign, "will trade my baby's toys for food"
It's easy when the choice is between a candidate who is being spuriously accused -- without physical evidence -- of purported assaults that supposedly happened many decades ago; whereas, the dim-retard candidates continue to campaign on the promise to molest children in the womb at taxpayer expense, Standing Stupid. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You can try to justify Republican support for child abuse in any way you want. I am sure most child abusers justify what they do just like you, just like your Hero Roy Moore saying “well I always asked their mommy’s first” , if you defended him or Trump your a child abuser by condoning it as ok. If you can live with that that’s up to you, but you are no better than the abusers themselves .
this from your link:

“You learn very early to recognize which of them want to abuse you, and which of them have even darker tastes,” Macaulay Culkin said, explaining that “the worst of them wear shoes made out of the skin of children that they ritually murdered.”

Let us not forget that the Home Alone star has been in a long drug funk....

btw I like to get a pair of moccasins made out of bambino and lustylad's nutsacs but I doubt we could get enough skin to stitch a decent size pair of baby shoes together!.

. Originally Posted by WTF
I've read similar articles by other child hood stars. The Olsen twins were abused at a young age by Hollywood producers and agents, ect. They don't make it big in the biz unless they submit that shit. 80% of Rappers have had to take it up the ass just to get a record label. No wonder there is so much drug abuse in the entertainment industry.

Jim
You can try to justify Republican support for child abuse in any way you want. I am sure most child abusers justify what they do just like you, just like your Hero Roy Moore saying “well I always asked their mommy’s first” , if you defended him or Trump your a child abuser by condoning it as ok. If you can live with that that’s up to you, but you are no better than the abusers themselves . Originally Posted by StandinStraight

I guess that makes you a rapist since you are a Bill Clinton fan.