It really sucks when someone you THINK is a buddy snakes that special relationship you have for himself....

I've known Maci for a while and have had the pleasure of her dropping by the office in the past.....

She offers an experience MANY of the ladies could learn from......

If you know her you understand what "soup" can mean......

This afternoon I get a text from AustinKBoy that he was not only eating my "soup" but he also drank a bottle of wine...... Macie texts a few minutes later as well....confirming what had already hit me hard....

I really thought Kboy was a friend.....

But friends should not cross certain lines.....

and "soup" should have been off limits.....

So now he has a new belle to lather with attention as well as flowers and gifts and guys like me that don't believe in gifts, flowers, etc..... probably will never get to enjoy her "soup" again.....

I feel sorry for any guy that actually digs her as he can never fill Kboys shoes when it comes to paying her attention....
The first line of your signature makes me wonder why i should care, or why you posted this. Life hurts
The first line of your signature makes me wonder why i should care, or why you posted this. Life hurts Originally Posted by budman33

Hmmmmmmmmmmm you cared enough to comment.......

sixx
Dammit now I have to find a new ATF.....I might forgive her if she brings me some soup.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm you cared enough to comment.......

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

your right. now i am wondering twice. you need a tissue too?
your right. now i am wondering twice. you need a tissue too? Originally Posted by budman33
Dammit now I have to find a new ATF.....I might forgive her if she brings me some soup. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
mmmm mmm good soup! Sorry Wyldeman, I ate all the soup...licked the bowl clean. I don't understand why she needs your forgiveness? Maci and I have been friends for awhile. The reason I got her special "soup" was because one of those corsages that you poo poo'd that I brought to the the GC luncheon was for Maci, even though she was unfortunately unable to attend that day. And no, she did not charge for the "soup" nor the time to prepare it, i.e. no financial arrangement as you call it for enjoying the "soup," which btw was one of the most enjoyable bowl of "soup" i have had in awhile. Thanks Maci!

And Whispers...sorry man, i didn't realize how much the "soup" meant to you. I was just trying to cover you back, or her backside...which was it, I get confused easily!
@kboy it is called a joke do you not have a sense of humor? I am sure the corsage is what got you the soup.
I am sure the corsage is what got you the soup. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
You bet!
  • ztonk
  • 06-16-2011, 01:16 AM
I'm sure there is some connection to be made between soup and nuts, but it is late and I'm no longer thinking clearly....

z
LMAO,,,, some are so easy......

No... I have no emotional attachment to Maci.....

Soup on the other hand......

Do you know how hard it is to stay in shape?
Well......

Round is a shape..... and every bowl helps!
You bet! Originally Posted by austinkboy
Whatever you have to tell yourself.
Whatever you have to tell yourself.
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30

Some of you have no sense of irony.
They call me Psycho. That is my favorite movie Rand...