Tongue Ring Opinion: Ladies/Gents?

I am new to the site, so I sincerely apologize if this has been discussed too many times. I have always thought tongue rings were sexy on girls (since H.S.) But jobs or job searching have prevented me from getting one. I still want to, BUT I am concerned that it will be a turn off to guys during a BJ, or make me look trashy. Also, I will be 30 next month, and feel I may be too old to do something now that I would have previously done just to piss off the parents, lol! Should I let it go as something I once wanted, but never did?

Thanks!
yep. forget about it.
  • Meko
  • 06-17-2011, 05:16 PM
I have had my tongue pierced for a very long time & although I get the ahhh factor by men. It was the most painful experience of my life & I dont recommend getting it unless you have a super high pain thresh hold
and plan on not eating solids for awhile..lol
No, forget about what Nuglet said. He's old and

Do whatever makes you happy. 30 is not to old to get freaky!
I love a tongue ring used on me!!!!

{go for it girl!!}
No, forget about what Nuglet said. He's old and

Do whatever makes you happy. 30 is not to old to get freaky! Originally Posted by NipLover
My comment, son, was due to the LACK of attraction it causes.
Like nose rings, I, for one, don't think they are an asset to ones appearance. It's a personal choice though, like tats.
My comment, son, was due to the LACK of attraction it causes.
Like nose rings, I, for one, don't think they are an asset to ones appearance. It's a personal choice though, like tats. Originally Posted by nuglet
Gotta agree with that. Nose rings? Meh. Tat's distract from the natural work of art God created.
I have a friend in the civie world I have been making moves on for a while now. She is gorgeous. But I think she would be ten times hotter without all the ink.
Tongue ring, tattoos...Hell I have them both!!!

I can bet, no one has ever said, hey you look trashy!

If it makes you happy, then do it!

I'm 28 turning 29 and have a tongue ring. (and my back is tatted)
I can be amongst professionals and still be taken seriously, because it's about what is IN my head, not decorating it.

As far as pain, I had mine pierced twice. The first time, hurt like hell. But the second was easy. (maybe because they went thru scar tissue the second time)
And I could eat solid foods, just stay away from anything spicy! LOL

Everyone will always have their 2 cents about every topic, but just do what YOU do and don't concern yourself with what others think. (You will never please them all)

Oh, and I have never had a man tell me that the ring didn't feel good. But of course, everyone has their own D sucking style, so just find your rhythm. *wink*

All of this is my 2 cents.

Genesis Nicole
oh yeah! i can certainly attest to GN's tongue stud and her DS style with that thing is awesome too. i also love the way it feels during DFK. whit whew!!
Thanks for the input, y'all!
What Nuglet said is a concern for me, about not being an asset to one's appearance...
GenesisNicole, I love your 2 cents!
Meko, I have a very, very low tolerance to pain! was the worst pain of your life and GenesisNicole said it hurt like hell the first time... I'm so glad some girls who already have one chimed in to tell the truth about the pain! I have one tat on my back and before I got it, I asked my friends if getting a tat hurts. Unfortunately, the only friendswith tats were guys, and they LIED!!! I thought it was very painful
I think this is an idea I'm going to let go. Thanks for the help!
I tried to answer an apparent question by a checker at Whole Foods who had her tongue pierced. I could not understand her. We both started cracking up. She wanted to know if I wanted paper or plastic.

So be prepared to not communicate for awhile after the procedure.

Ann
  • Paven
  • 06-26-2011, 11:30 PM
It can also knock the enamel off of your teeth.
Hmm. That's an aspect I hadn't considered. Meh, Dentists are cheap..!
Andrea,

I think you would be just fine without a tongue ring but damn I might have to try it out if you decide to get one!

Sixx
I think I've pretty much decided against it, lol