Are you tough enough?

It's a forum on here not viewable to the general public. We take the gloves off in there and really let it all out. Only Rule Don't talk about fight club and NO OUTING. Are you tough enough to hand with the big dogs? Do you have a hobby rep? Been around for a while? PM me. I am a mod there.
What EVER are you talking about sofia?
What fun is a "secret" forum if everyone knows????

Sixx
Someone around here's already been out there blabbing about it... like it "matters."

The shat's outta the bag.
Let's see:
Whispers broke that rule more than once this week. Guess he feels, rules don't apply to him.

Whispers also stated that" you have to MATTER to be invited to that forum. If you mattered you would know about that forum".
Hot damn, this old gal MATTERS!! I Proudly said hell NO!
Now I just to remind my old brain to buy a girdle for whispers.

As for being tough enough. I don't feel that's the purpose of that forum. The real underlying purpose is that folks are being continuously bullied & attacked by a certain attack pack in cruel ways that's NOT allowed in public. And you can voice yourself to them HOWEVER you want! Not something I wish to be a part of. Ain't giving no guy the power to continue to verbally abuse women.

It's a forum on here not viewable to the general public. We take the gloves off in there and really let it all out. Only Rule Don't talk about fight club and NO OUTING. Are you tough enough to hand with the big dogs? Do you have a hobby rep? Been around for a while? PM me. I am a mod there. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I prefer to duke it out in coed personally. What fun is it to act like an asshole (like normal for me) and not earn warnings or points???

Sixx
Oh, its an act?
Actually, the founding father is on record as saying that the Spider Hole is no Secret and it's OK to talk about it. Before you go quoting the rules you might want to take the time to learn them... There are not but a couple.

It's a place where IF a woman wants to act like a CUNT then she can be called a CUNT without recourse. And there is a definite shortage of the pussy whipped to defend her. Then again it is also for big boy and girls who do not wear their feelings on their shoulders.

Unlike CoEd where there is no shortage of the pussy whipped trying to earn bonus points with the prostitutes that take their money.
What's the the point of a spider hole
there is the open CO-ED discussion board...

I figure its best to have MODERATED discussions on these boards
rather than have people let loose
Discussions will get heated...insults are thrown and some how or another
someone will go too far.....
Civil Discussions should be the goal here
not free forall attacks...

Not interested...
I like how the ones that no one are interested in claim to not be intersted.....

Ohh.. Are you seeing that one this week too?
Who the fuck asked you anyway?

Sixx

What's the the point of a spider hole
there is the open CO-ED discussion board...

I figure its best to have MODERATED discussions on these boards
rather than have people let loose
Discussions will get heated...insults are thrown and some how or another
someone will go too far.....
Civil Discussions should be the goal here
not free forall attacks...

Not interested... Originally Posted by snoopdogg
I was told by the invitee, that it's a place where I & other ladies can stand up and say whatever we wanted to w/o recourse, to the man who "beats up women" (whispers was the name mentioned). Because as I was told. He's done enough beating up of me and other women that's it time to give it back to him.
In an underground forum? Hell no. I'll proudly stand up to whispers in public!!! He don't make me. He don't break me! Rather he being the bully he is, makes me proud to be a strong woman who doesn't put up with men's shit!!

Actually, the founding father is on record as saying that the Spider Hole is no Secret and it's OK to talk about it. Before you go quoting the rules you might want to take the time to learn them... There are not but a couple.

It's a place where IF a woman wants to act like a CUNT then she can be called a CUNT without recourse. And there is a definite shortage of the pussy whipped to defend her. Then again it is also for big boy and girls who do not wear their feelings on their shoulders.

Unlike CoEd where there is no shortage of the pussy whipped trying to earn bonus points with the prostitutes that take their money. Originally Posted by Whispers
I prefer to talk my shit in public...
  • Booth
  • 06-25-2011, 01:25 PM
It sounds like a special place for cowards to meet.
Who the fuck asked you anyway?

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
i believe that was the point of the thread sixx..
geez you attack packers are so venomous..it's amazing you guys
are alowed to do what y'all do..

Please feel free to go into your spider hole..