White official tells black woman is is part of the Master Race in KANSAS

• WTF
  • 11-16-2018, 11:41 AM
  • grean
  • 11-16-2018, 11:58 AM
This is an example of a fake news title. Let me explain.

He didn't claim that he was part of the "master race." He used a poor chloce of words to explain that he didn't make his decision based on her race but rather the reasons he then listed, instead.

The article itself made that clear but the title was inflammatory and misleading.

He should be advised on how better to communicate but not resign.
  • grean
  • 11-16-2018, 12:02 PM
He should have just said he didn't like the land use options and let her come to whatever conclusion she may.
  • WTF
  • 11-16-2018, 12:38 PM
This is an example of a fake news title. Let me explain.

He didn't claim that he was part of the "master race." He used a poor chloce of words to explain that he didn't make his decision based on her race but rather the reasons he then listed, instead.

. Originally Posted by grean
Oh my, you mean the Political Forum now requires honesty!?

Here is wtf he said. He daid it was a joke.

His history had him suggesting Robert E Lee for a holiday and wondering why MLK got a holiday.

The fake news is trying to make this guys comments out as NOT racist.
I too am a member of the master race. The master race has been demonized quite a bit! If it wasn't for the master race, blacks would still be running around naked in the jungle
  • WTF
  • 11-16-2018, 12:47 PM
I too am a member of the master race. The master race has been demonized quite a bit! If it wasn't for the master race, blacks would still be running around naked in the jungle Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
As opposed to raping and plundering other countries while spreading disease
  • grean
  • 11-16-2018, 01:48 PM
I too am a member of the master race. The master race has been demonized quite a bit! If it wasn't for the master race, blacks would still be running around naked in the jungle Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty

There is absolutely no master race. Those who think they are being demonized...well.
  • grean
  • 11-16-2018, 01:52 PM

His history had him suggesting Robert E Lee for a holiday and wondering why MLK got a holiday.

The fake news is trying to make this guys comments out as NOT racist. Originally Posted by WTF

The guy might be a racist bitch.

People who think they need to point that they aren't being racist ARE a bit racist...

However, his comments were much less inflammatory than the articles the articles title led on, though.

The fake news is trying to make this guys comments out as NOT racist. Originally Posted by WTF
Fuck difference does it make what some dumb fucker in Kansas said?

Doesn't prove shit about anything but instead feeds the liberals narrative that all white people are evil racists, which they think no matter what anyway, so fuck them.
While the media is going apeshit over this, black crime is skyrocketing. But rather than care about skyrocketing crime, the media thinks that the most terrible things facing the western world include comments, tweets, cartoon characters and Halloween costumes.
  • WTF
  • 11-16-2018, 04:22 PM
Fuck difference does it make what some dumb fucker in Kansas said?
Originally Posted by friendly fred
Watch out the real barleycorn is from Kansas
  • grean
  • 11-16-2018, 05:30 PM
While the media is going apeshit over this, black crime is skyrocketing. But rather than care about skyrocketing crime, the media thinks that the most terrible things facing the western world include comments, tweets, cartoon characters and Halloween costumes. Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
The FBI shows 5.8 million arrests for white folks compared to 2.2 million black folks in 2016 down from 2.6 million in 2012.

Crime is trending down in the very group you say is sky rocketing.

Where do you get your facts??

The media is right for bringing soctal injustices to the spot light. I just think this one is a bit far fetched.
Watch out the real barleycorn is from Kansas Originally Posted by WTF
I wasn't talking about him because he is a smart fucker.
The FBI shows 5.8 million arrests for white folks compared to 2.2 million black folks in 2016 down from 2.6 million in 2012.

The media is right for bringing soctal injustices to the spot light. I just think this one is a bit far fetched. Originally Posted by grean
Wow - more than twice as many crimes by white folks compared to black folks. Those white folks are horrible, aren't they?

Wait - those are arrests...didn't Avenatti just get arrested?

Does that mean he committed a crime?

Could skyrocketing crime occur even with arrests going down?

Maybe the police are afraid to arrest black people for fear of being called racists, and therefore avoid it unless it is obvious?

The media is right for bringing soctal injustices to the spot light. I just think this one is a bit far fetched.
Originally Posted by grean
Using the numbers you are citing, blacks commit 28% of the crimes while it's well known that blacks only comprise 13% of the population. It's duplicitous to misstate factual data to advance a bogus concept when it's a statistical fact that blacks are overrepresented in criminal statistics and that whites are statistically underrepresented in those same numbers.

Meanwhile, Klemp pretty much denied that he was doing anything because of race. Hence, no "master race".