funny craigs list ad.

I think the ad was pulled last night but...
A woman posted yesterday that it was her husbands birthday and he told her he wanted a rusty trombone.
She claimed to have checked at Pawn shops, music stores and Ebay but couldn't find one and wanted to know if anyone knew where she could find one..
I sent her a link to "rusty trombone" at Urban Dictionary and told her to wish her husband a Happy Birthday and Good Luck!
Today I can't find her ad. TFF
I bet he won't get shit for his b-day now but I bet he his laughing his ass off.
TFF!
This was a good top of the day laugh. Thanks Nug.
Thanks Munch; I tried to find it again but couldn't. it's almost too funny to be true. I appreciate the link.
That's definitely the ad I saw, but it was in Austin, and a current date.
I don't think Brass rusts from my recollection... LOL
lol. tff. dont know bout the trombone. but i do know where she can get a dickolo, or a skin flute or even an obone.....cmon' i know theres gotta be more. oh! i know. how bout a great big ORGAN?
I was giggling before I knew what a rusty trombone was. Then I looked it up. LMAO. Pour lady.

sexiphone

xxx"sigh"laphone
I was giggling before I knew what a rusty trombone was. Then I looked it up. LMAO. Pour lady.

sexiphone

xxx"sigh"laphone Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
man, i wish i coulda seen your face when you looked it up. ill bet anything that look was priceless
Thanks Munch; I tried to find it again but couldn't. it's almost too funny to be true. I appreciate the link.
That's definitely the ad I saw, but it was in Austin, and a current date.
I don't think Brass rusts from my recollection... LOL Originally Posted by nuglet
Brass has verdigris, the blue-green powder. Rust is oxidation. Verdigris is caused by damp air.
wow at least now she knows what it is =>
wow at least now she knows what it is => Originally Posted by safire_sweet
Who me? I know, being the pervert I am I should have already known what that meant.

I wonder how many pawn store clerks snickered or had to keep from busting out laughing until someone finally broke it down to her. Better yet Knotty, I want to see the look on that woman's face when she found out.