References

Hey everyone. Well I couldn't stay away, I am back

I am looking to start playing again, but it has been a while. I am not sure which providers are still working in Austin.

So, pretty please.... If I have visited you in the past and you are willing to provide me a reference, please PM me or say so in this thread so I can know who to use as a reference. Plus it may remind me of a great time we had and make me want to schedule a follow up.

No "welcome back"?

geez.....
Welcome back sweetie.

I will gladly vouch for you anytime
Thanks Krissy. I looked at your website last night and you have some seriously hot ass working there now.
Anytime! Glad to have you back and happy hobbying!

I've missed you!

Muah!

AA
Sure. Have them text me - I'll give you an "atta good boy" without reservation.
Anytime! Glad to have you back and happy hobbying!

I've missed you!

Muah!

AA Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
What else do I need now that Angelina has publicly vouched for me?

Thanks lovely! I've missed you too.
Welcome back.....While we have never met bcd ust socialy I will vouch hes a good guy
Welcome back.....While we have never met bcd ust socialy I will vouch hes a good guy Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Thanks Vicky, you are a sweetheart.
Thanks Vicky, you are a sweetheart. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
+1 on VL. She is total class-act and sweetheart indeed! I've never read a negative or nasty post from this lovely. If only everyone had a little VL in their lives....maybe the world would be different....
Damn Angelina, every time I see your avatar it makes me want to leave work and drive over and see you. I thought about clicking the link to your youtube videos, but I know I wouldn't get anything done all day.
Damn Angelina, every time I see your avatar it makes me want to leave work and drive over and see you. I thought about clicking the link to your youtube videos, but I know I wouldn't get anything done all day. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Thanks, sweetheart! You've been a great friend all of these years! Regarding my YouTube, I had 9 videos on YouTube that were "mysteriously" deleted due to some obnoxious person flagging them, hence YouTube determining that my bikini videos were "inappropriate". Oh, please. Miley Cyrus shows more skin in her MTV videos on YouTube than I did when I sported a bikini holding signs promoting specials. Oh well. My webmaster is adding a video link to my websites to get around the annoyance of the same person(s) flagging my videos.
Things are still hectic for me, but in the next couple weeks I am going to pay you a visit.
Thanks, sweetheart! You've been a great friend all of these years! Regarding my YouTube, I had 9 videos on YouTube that were "mysteriously" deleted due to some obnoxious person flagging them, hence YouTube determining that my bikini videos were "inappropriate". Oh, please. Miley Cyrus shows more skin in her MTV videos on YouTube than I did when I sported a bikini holding signs promoting specials. Oh well. My webmaster is adding a video link to my websites to get around the annoyance of the same person(s) flagging my videos. Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
Ah dang Angelina.....

I thought I had clicked "like".......

sixx
If you are willing to provide me a reference, please PM me or say so in this thread so I can know who to use as a reference. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Just drop my name with any of the ladies around here and tell them we are good buds.
I guarantee it will save you a lot of money!

Or let me introduce to any of the 30 or so strippers fucking for money at the moment...... I know you are USED to 1 hour 2 pop sessions and might have to adapt to a 3-4 hour 3-4 pop session for a little less than you are used to but I can assure you your money will go to a good cause. It's RENT TIME!