how does one coax or persuade a non-full service provider to promiscuity

Now I'm curious, I've seen read several reviews on providers that were not FS but eventually became a full service provider.
From the experiences of those here, how successful has anyone been at converting a provider to offer "further services" to the masses? What is your technique, gradual persuasion, repeat client, financial compensation etc...
provider & promiscuity : that would be a dichotomy, by all sane extensions.

An extra $500 should get her over the hump.
  • ztonk
  • 06-28-2011, 10:40 PM
You're not giving the ladies here much credit... I think many ladies make that choice themselves without being "converted" or "coerced". They start small (maybe just FBSM or HJ/CBJ) and as their comfort level increases and they get an idea of the kind of guys that they can see on this site, and they see how much they can make and how much fun it can be, they start adding services.

The long-term successful ones build up a steady clientele, and eventually can stop with the weekly advertising and slowly fade into the mist, popping onto the board only when they have to...

z
If you have made such a convert (not saying I even believe it possible), why would you tell everyone else about your new favorite. I personally am a selfish SOB!!!! LOL!

Spacemtn
I start with just massage, but i ended up wanting to do more lol!
Trust helps... oh and so does a healthy sexual appetite on the girls part
Try buying her a Rolex.......
I think Amee and LinhMai have the answers. At the end of the day they are probably considerably more sexual than most women, even if all that they offer is FBSM. As I get to know one particular massage provider, she is making it clear that she is a very sensual person and we have only just started exploring her limits. Patience, trust, mutual respect and chemistry will probably do the trick.
Try buying her a Rolex....... Originally Posted by runswithscissors
I took your advice but I should have looked closer at your idea. Buying her a Rolodex didn't work.
I do not think it is nice to ask for advice on how to exploit someone to get what 'you' want.

Why do you desire to coerce anyone to do something they do not already offer?

Ck
$$$$$$$$$$
You're not giving the ladies here much credit... I think many ladies make that choice themselves without being "converted" or "coerced". They start small (maybe just FBSM or HJ/CBJ) and as their comfort level increases and they get an idea of the kind of guys that they can see on this site, and they see how much they can make and how much fun it can be, they start adding services.

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Agreed...
I do not think it is nice to ask for advice on how to exploit someone to get what 'you' want.

Why do you desire to coerce anyone to do something they do not already offer?

Ck Originally Posted by Crystalkitty

There is a huge difference between coax/persuade and coerce.
I agree that a girl's comfort level with you is the most important factor, even when she really could use the extra cash.

It's also unpredictable: I mean, there's this masseuse, whose regular you have been for several years, but who basically has never been swayed - though there have been close calls!

And then there is this girl who you have only seen 2 or 3 times, for whom you have not done much, and who unexpectedly offers it all, with icings on the cake, for little to no surcharge: you weren't even thinking about it and you cannot understand why she has such a positive opinion of you.

This said, I do not understand why so many men are so driven to get full sex from masseuses: are there not plenty enough full service providers out there?

What more, massage is a distinctive pleasure and art-form; an opportunity to sit back, get lazy and be indulged.

Massage has yet another advantage over full sex; it allows skin on skin contact, a lovely lady's bare hands on your genitalia, instead of a rubber condom: is that not something?

So, if full sex is what you want, why not go straight to a full-service provider; but if you go to a masseuse, just learn to take what she gives and enjoy it as an end in itself?

I think first thing tomorrow I am going to call my veteran masseuse. Maybe this time I'll get lucky & she'll finally get around to climbing on that table and slide onto my shaft. She'd better be more skillful at slipping on condoms than I am...