Info Please?

• ea6b
  • 08-10-2021, 04:30 PM
Been reviewed
  • Pyle1
  • 08-10-2021, 07:22 PM
Every time I have been there you get a line-up of cute little Asian spinners. They give a great massages, amazing FS, never watch the clock and I don't recall them ever asking for more than the standard old Houston tip.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/relaxing-massage-houston

didnt see any reviews here Originally Posted by ea6b
There’s a “SEARCH” button at the top of the page, just right of center…click on it and see what happens. It’s an amazing concept.
There’s a “SEARCH” button at the top of the page, just right of center…click on it and see what happens. It’s an amazing concept. Originally Posted by GasMonkey
I've figured out this account. There is no EA6B. That profile is operated by a small group of 5th grade boys who spend vast amounts of time unsupervised while home-schooled. This would explain the half-baked queries and simplistic, overly broad questions.

The actual encounters are real but instead of a single, grown man entering these establishments, we have 3 boys in an overcoat speaking in a cartoonish adult voice. Its a great trick, works every time. I have photographic proof here:
Attached Images File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 8.44.43 AM.jpg (158.2 KB, 210 views)
ROTFL!! Super Sleuth strikes again!
I think you nailed it Fozzy.
����…2 thumbs up, Foz.