Looking for L3 next downtown

I'm looking for a good L3 place within reasonable driving distance from downtown, I prefer them under 35 yrs old and nicely built. If you have any recommendations please reply or hmu.

Thanks,
Dog
* near, not next

Sorry for the early morning typo.
  • bore
  • 08-12-2021, 02:23 PM
Telephone and Broadview.

Current resident is Cici-you can call Mamasan to confirm. Fit what you're looking for. She just back from vacation last month so should still be there.

~30, nice c built, great altitude and & good looking as a bonus. Yes 15 minutes from Dis. Gr.
  • AL56
  • 08-12-2021, 08:11 PM
On the north side, you're in luck.

• Owj
  • 08-12-2021, 09:04 PM
Telephone and Broadview.

Current resident is Cici-you can call Mamasan to confirm. Fit what you're looking for. She just back from vacation last month so should still be there.

~30, nice c built, great altitude and & good looking as a bonus. Yes 15 minutes from Dis. Gr. Originally Posted by bore
I don’t know that I would call T Road near downtown.
I don’t know that I would call T Road near downtown. Originally Posted by Owj

The address given is the HGL bar. It's only about 5 1/2 miles or 10 minutes from the Hilton Americas downtown. As far as Houston is concerned that is about as close (or near) as one could ask for.

However is the HGL what bore is talking about or is there someplace else I don't know about??

Fook T Road, nothing but old ass ladies there, try Thai Experience on Shepherd Rd for what you seek.
You may also consider Massage Room on 610 west loop feeder, just south of 59 highway sits front of the Home Depot.

You may also consider Massage Room on 610 west loop feeder, just south of 59 highway sits front of the Home Depot. Originally Posted by arañanegra
  • bore
  • 08-13-2021, 08:44 AM
The address given is the HGL bar. It's only about 5 1/2 miles or 10 minutes from the Hilton Americas downtown. As far as Houston is concerned that is about as close (or near) as one could ask for.

However is the HGL what bore is talking about or is there someplace else I don't know about??

. Originally Posted by O'Mike
No its not. Its not one of those bars. If you google that EXACT corner you'll see-may have to zoom in one more level for it to pop up. Its not on Telephone. Its a few miles south from HGL.

One reason I like this place is the table shower may be that will clear up the confusion.
  • bore
  • 08-13-2021, 08:53 AM
I don’t know that I would call T Road near downtown. Originally Posted by Owj
Its ~15 minutes drive so its reasonable not near. May be the route is too familiar to me so its a really short drive for me.
Get on Jefferson straight down 45 get off a couple minutes from the exit.
  • bore
  • 08-13-2021, 08:58 AM
Fook T Road, nothing but old ass ladies there, try Thai Experience on Shepherd Rd for what you seek. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Its not t road. If you're close then you can just come and check out the good. Bounce if you dont like what you see. You know the drill.
  • Owj
  • 08-13-2021, 09:37 AM
That is the one I was thinking. The one closer to Almeda has older women.
  • bore
  • 08-13-2021, 10:16 AM
That is the one I was thinking. The one closer to Almeda has older women. Originally Posted by Owj
That one is best avoided. I had a flat fix at the Discount Tires and walked there to wait. It was a big mistake.

Those that fit like at Asia Studio on 45 has 3-4 nice looking & nicely built but they're money grabber and not in subtle way so may be thieves? Trust me on this one. I tried 3 of them and they're out. The owner is very nice but may be she just sounds that way. Just guessing from her manner from the few times we interacted.

Well, who say Houston doesn't have any In-and-Out? We have 2 infamous one right here.
  • Owj
  • 08-13-2021, 12:28 PM
I do love the name that shows up on Google Maps for the one by the airport. Yellow Rose Modeling Institute