Question for the ladies

If you are having sex with the lights on, and are staring right back into your partner's eyes, for you does that mean you are not repulsed by their looks? Or are you the type of girl who would not close your eyes regardless of your client's appearance?
  • BLM69
  • 09-11-2021, 11:22 PM
When you turn 5 tricks + each day, would you wanna be looking at all these Old big hairy guys? multiple that number by the days they work and tell me what would you do if you were in their shoes.
When you turn 5 tricks + each day, would you wanna be looking at all these Old big hairy guys? multiple that number by the days they work and tell me what would you do if you were in their shoes. Originally Posted by BLM69
Personally, I don't like them to be wearing shoes while doing the deed.
Nice, I got 2 responses, both from men
Nice, I got 2 responses, both from men Originally Posted by Pangolier
I know for a fact they aren't men. Those are "Mandles".
Eye contact intensifies the activities. In my experience, I’m not repulsed by someone’s looks, rather, I’m repulsed by bad odors. Unless the person has lesions or very bad breakouts on their face, then I don’t have a reason to be repulsed.

I close my eyes on and off, that’s just naturally whether it’s a visit from a client or a personal relationship.
Looking at your partner makes it more personal, but it’s won’t hold the look that long, it’s just creepy. Lol
I had many providers stared into my eyes, at first it's awkward but later, i just try to read their eyes.
  • BLM69
  • 09-13-2021, 01:55 PM

I close my eyes on and off, that’s just naturally whether it’s a visit from a client or a personal relationship.
Looking at your partner makes it more personal, but it’s won’t hold the look that long, it’s just creepy. Lol Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia
I don't know how you do it (eye contact) I go through 2-3 women a week on average, I'm sure you go through more Men, I like to check out a woman's body during fun time. I like to save my eye contact outside the hobby, but all I think of and all those bodies I looked at 😂
Most hoes are thinking bout the next trick and the upcoming cum-run to the bathroom.
Now that I live out in the sticks and drive a bit over an hour to my incall, I am lucky if I see 2 handfuls of gents a month. Although I’m sure everyone thinks we all see 100 a week. Lmaoooo

I’m able to look at them in the eyes because for most, it gets them closer to finishing. That’s what they request… A sly smile and bedroom eyes.

I’ve always enjoyed a mirror so no one misses any of the view.

I don't know how you do it (eye contact) I go through 2-3 women a week on average, I'm sure you go through more Men, I like to check out a woman's body during fun time. I like to save my eye contact outside the hobby, but all I think of and all those bodies I looked at 😂 Originally Posted by BLM69
  • BLM69
  • 09-13-2021, 03:10 PM
Now that I live out in the sticks and drive a bit over an hour to my incall, I am lucky if I see 2 handfuls of gents a month. Although I’m sure everyone thinks we all see 100 a week. Lmaoooo

I’m able to look at them in the eyes because for most, it gets them closer to finishing. That’s what they request… A sly smile and bedroom eyes.

I’ve always enjoyed a mirror so no one misses any of the view. Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia
Something just came to mind when you mentioned a mirror, how about a blindfold with a mirror? I wanna see but don't wanna be looked at! I'm sure a lot of guys will like that, besides the guys that want you to look into their eyes

Another thing I been thinking about, I bet that providers live near me but tend to work in the established hobby areas which are far away from me, we need a locals list with at least near by cross streets for quickies
Another thing I been thinking about, I bet that providers live near me but tend to work in the established hobby areas which are far away from me, we need a locals list with at least near by cross streets for quickies Originally Posted by BLM69
I've always thought the same thing. I live in FAR north Dallas. I'm sure quite a few providers stay up in this direction too, yet we both make the drive to Plano or Addison and pay the tolls. Would be much nicer to have someone up in this area.
  • BLM69
  • 09-14-2021, 02:54 PM
I've always thought the same thing. I live in FAR north Dallas. I'm sure quite a few providers stay up in this direction too, yet we both make the drive to Plano or Addison and pay the tolls. Would be much nicer to have someone up in this area. Originally Posted by Bonez7557
When I first got into BP, there was a girl that worked out her house and lived 10mins down the main road, had some good times there, I think about her each time I drive by that house. Even saw her at our local Walmart one time
. Even saw her at our local Walmart one time Originally Posted by BLM69

THIS... this is why a lot of ladies don't incall closer to their homes. While I know good and well that BLM knows how to keep it cool and not acknowledge.the lady-- particularly if she is with her family-- that isn't always the case.

Never will forget when a random guy happened to come running up to me at the Walmart close to my house-- and my house was a good 40 minutes outside the city.
  • BLM69
  • 09-14-2021, 03:37 PM
THIS... this is why a lot of ladies don't incall closer to their homes. While I know good and well that BLM knows how to keep it cool and not acknowledge.the lady-- particularly if she is with her family-- that isn't always the case.

Never will forget when a random guy happened to come running up to me at the Walmart close to my house-- and my house was a good 40 minutes outside the city. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
She actually smiled and said hi to me, I know the rules