A new game!

$5 to the first person who can successfully diagram the following sentence:

“Well Bill, the work that we have done has resulted in a number of movements in that region by Israel that were very much prompted by, or a result of, many things, including our advocacy for what needs to happen in the region.”
they wont cause the only

time they worry about proper

English reading and writing skills is

when these scumbags are out of answers

in an argument which is most of the time

illegal scumbag criminal motor voters

unable to read or write any form of English

to head of the line
Like Trump is coherent at all.

“Trump was responding to a question about “what specific piece of legislation” he would advance to make child care more affordable:

“It’s a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that – because, look, child care is child care. It’s – couldn’t – you know, it’s something – you have to have it. In this country, you have to have it. But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to, but they’ll get used to it very quickly – and it’s not going to stop them from doing business with us but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including child care. That – it’s going to take care – we’re going to have – I – I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country.”
like I said

the scumbags have

no answer to the question
Cool. After "Rick" calls him a hypocrite, you call elg a scumbag. We are finally getting to some real truth here.

Which is that y'all got nuthin.

Your deflection with these stupid attempts at being witty are the biggest examples of "no answer" here.

From Governor DeSantis, this morning:

“We live in an era where, if you put out crap online, you can get a lot of people to share it, and you can monetize that,” DeSantis said. “That’s just the way it is. But if you’re hearing something that’s just outrageous, just know that in the state of Florida, none of that stuff would ever fly.”

This in response to all the flat out lies that MAGA idiots are posting about the lack of assistance for the hurricanes from FEMA.

We have people here who constantly post lies, like they are about the federal response to the hurricanes. And repeatedly so with multiple other Big Lie items that are the basis for Trump and his acolytes. And, then they attack anyone who points out the facts.

Based on the posting from the MAGA nuts here, and all over social media, the zealotry in pushing lies and propaganda certainly matches what must have transpired in Nazi Germany in the 1930’s.

elg……
interesting who crawls up

from under their rock at

the mere mention of scumbag

still nothing for the op on both fronts

shocker
interesting who crawls up

from under their rock at

the mere mention of scumbag...
Originally Posted by JONBALLS
You mean DeSantis? Yup. Total scumbag lying fuck.