Do the holidays effect your hobbying habits?

Believe it or not, the holidays will be here before you know it. My favorite time of the year! Do you strap down and cut back or does your hobbying habits continue the same as usual? Does the stress of the holidays make you want action all the more?
Believe it or not, the holidays will be here before you know it. My favorite time of the year! Do you strap down and cut back or does your hobbying habits continue the same as usual? Does the stress of the holidays make you want action all the more? Originally Posted by Tatiana M.
Come on Girls dressed as mrs caus, and elfs best time of the year!!! Everyone is happy Some get bonus's their wives dont know about(damn did I spill the beans). Me love the holidays !!!I get alot of gift cards to Target and Walmart Providers love those!!
My favorites will get a little extra in the stocking this years, in more ways than one. For me it will be just another reason for the season.
My favorites will get a little extra in the stocking this years, in more ways than one. For me it will be just another reason for the season. Originally Posted by lostforkate
I always give my Favorites extra in thier stockings!!
I LOVE Christmas /Chanukah!!! Gents get giftcards from work and pharmaceutical Reps that they hide from wives and give as tips!! Yay!!!! Giftcards excite me, I LOVE shopping online and in stores. I get all giddy when I get a package in the mail after online shopping!!! *Blushing* Okay I admit, I'm rambling because I'm in a happy giddy mood.