Need to learn some dance steps

So this is a vent. More just to get things off my shoulders. I went down to the dogwood area with a friend who flew in from out of town. His girl brought a girl friend and we all drank and we're having a good time. At one place the music was spot on with all the classics and and I had this amazing, beautiful girl standing in front of me the whole time and I stood there like a stiff board. I've never been much of a dancer. I just feel and look awkward. But I should have at least tried. At the end of the night she went home with her friend. I just got home and I ain't never felt this embarrassed or disgusted with myself.

I'm gotta learn some intro steps or something. Even if I have to pay for lessons. Sucks so bad to miss opportunities.

Blah. I have no one to blame but me.
Wow sir...it has happened to me before..but not any more. Few tips...

1. Just jump in and dance, just dance if the girl knows how to dance match her move...they will teach you and you follow

2. Observe others dancing and get the pattern in your head and execute

3. Depends on what kind of dancing you are interested in...country music, ball room dancing, dancing on electronica, or any other music and take lessons such as salsa..etc,

4. Another option if you are confirm able with some of my closes friends and their wives have taught me how to dance...

Lastly, the dance we dance its a flow of the moment, capture the moment and jump in....try...few times you will be a pro...another option the ladies on this board at times dance withed me over wine..and it flows..

Closing thoughts have a drink before you dance...you will loosen up...great post and cheers....good luck....and good day...
The reality of the situation is the hot girl was leaving with her girlfriend anyway.
I may have a chance of redemption. Going out again tonight. Bottoms up!
Watch some you tube videos based on the place and theme you are going to...be confident...god speed. Report back on performance.....lol...good luck sir....move with the movement do not plan and or have expectations. Cheers
taught myself to cw dance in college. cw dancing is a great way to get body contact / touching / rhythm with a stranger even before a date.

I always enjoyed seeing a new girl come in...ask her to dance and her turn me down because i was so fugly.

then later she'd see me cuttin' it up with one of the regular hotties.....and then she'd change her mind and come hit me up.

just in time for me to say *no thank you*

bitches
The reality of the situation is the hot girl was leaving with her girlfriend anyway to show each other their taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
FTFY

I'm gotta learn some intro steps or something. Even if I have to pay for lessons. Sucks so bad to miss opportunities.

Blah. I have no one to blame but me. Originally Posted by Txguytx
You need SSQQ. They're good, they take all levels, there's even a bar.

http://www.ssqqdance.com/
ayyy fuck that youtube kinda shit..
watch what everybody else is doing and follow
that simple

here u go follow this guy here