Trump funnels money meant for charity

Reports have Trump funneling money from charity events he promoted and
put on......to his own companies, not to the charities the money was supposed to
go to. Been going on for years.

But, what should be expected ? He did the same thing with companies he got control of -
giving out huge contracts to his other companies, leaving the shareholders broke.

And the foreign investors he courts have their money put into projects that may
never return a profit.

The "art of the deal" doesn't seem to be about making a profit. It is more about how what money there is can find its way to your own pocket.
Sir he is businessman president....businessman first....
Meanwhile, my stock keeps risin....
Reports have ... Originally Posted by VitaMan
The two words that are to be found at the start of most fake news.
It is more about how what money there is can find its way to your own pocket. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yeah....we call them whores.
Trump is so crooked he makes Richard Nixon look like an honest upstanding citizen. Enjoy the impeachment. It's coming...
Reports have Trump funneling money from charity events he promoted and
put on......to his own companies, not to the charities the money was supposed to
go to. Been going on for years.

But, what should be expected ? He did the same thing with companies he got control of -
giving out huge contracts to his other companies, leaving the shareholders broke.

And the foreign investors he courts have their money put into projects that may
never return a profit.

The "art of the deal" doesn't seem to be about making a profit. It is more about how what money there is can find its way to your own pocket. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Says who? cnn or msnbc?

Meanwhile, my stock keeps risin.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Oh hell yea!

The two words that are to be found at the start of most fake news. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Yes sir, you're correct.

Trump is so crooked he makes Richard Nixon look like an honest upstanding citizen. Enjoy the impeachment. It's coming... Originally Posted by MisterMeat
Obama was a corrupt POS, and you might as well learn to live with Trump for at least the next 3.5 years.
  • Trey
  • 06-07-2017, 09:17 AM
Why are you OK with trumps corruption?

Obama was a corrupt POS, and you might as well learn to live with Trump for at least the next 3.5 years. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
LOL! OK Perfessor! One small fact...Obama never committed obstruction of justice. Like I said...enjoy the impeachment. It's coming!
LOL! OK Perfessor! One small fact...Obama never committed obstruction of justice. Like I said...enjoy the impeachment. It's coming! Originally Posted by MisterMeat
Obama.............Benghazi, gave billions to fucking Iran, made sure Russia got a whole shit load of uranium, was a big time muslim apologist....that's just for a start.
^^^^ Yeah don't forget those free assault rifles....and solar panel gig.

Obama and Holder will go down in history as modern elected criminals.
Here we go again. This thread is about Trump. No diversion tactics should be used here, like the ones used by - well, Trump.

I didn't mind him during the republican candidate race for president, he was way better than all the others.

He took money from publicly owned companies, and funneled it to his privately owned companies. But a lot of crooked businessmen do that.

But to hold charity fundraisers, and take the money donors give for hospitals - and take that also and put it into your own companies ?
All NPOs skim the cream plus pay themselves FAT salaries.

Prefer us to give to The United Way?
To all that believe that trump should be impeached please specify exactly what the high crimes and or misdemeanors were conducted during his presidency.
Please be specific and name the law or laws that were broken during his term.

To all of the Hillary haters, this is an easy one, name 10 crimes committed during her term as SOS.

I will leave out Obama as that one is just way too easy.
Doesn't eccie have a political forum for all this endless bullshit?

In all my years in the P and on H and on Eccie I never blocked anyone even though I thought about it many times.
Most people who start these stupid threads day after day....give up after about two months. They crave attention and
and copy and paste bullshit from all over the internet to create bullshit threads.

Vitaman....you're my first