Won't even take it personally

So I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way or not but I'm saying it anyways...ECCIE is falling off big time, clients are further and further between and way less classy. Men want to negotiate deals ask for things way out of left field and the over quality just stinks! Maybe it's just me, but let's be honest it's not...this site is beginning to be taken over by riffraff....maybe it's just the Nola boards that have fallen off either way I'm staying away for awhile it's honestly become of waste of my time to post pointlessly! I hope you lovely ladies are having better luck xoxo
Awwww, I hope you don't
let it get the best of ya babe.
Just like any other job for
both men/women, there
is haggling,time wasters,
stalkers,ncns,weird,
late peeps,
And so forth.

I love my job because there is
the opportunity to pick and
choose whom I see.
Gets that way this time of year. Money has to go elsewhere. Christmas, New Year's etc..
Gets that way this time of year. Money has to go elsewhere. Christmas, New Year's etc.. Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68

Absolutely! Oilfield's slow, money's tight, and presents to be bought and bills to be paid. Can swing $200-$240 but not more right now and even that's pushing it. Hope that doesn't make me riff-raff.

Maybe it's just me, but let's be honest it's not...this site is beginning to be taken over by riffraff....maybe it's just the Nola boards that have fallen off either way I'm staying away for awhile it's honestly become of waste of my time to post pointlessly! Originally Posted by Priscilla St. James