Help please

I did a showcase or whatever but compared to everyone else’s, mine doesn’t look like it’s good enough or I feel like I’m missing details or something.
Wasn’t sure where to ask for help so TRYWEAKLY keep your unhelpful comments to yourself
If this isn’t where to post questions then can someone point me to the right direction?
The pics are solid. I like the excerpt but you don't really go into what's on the menu. I personally avoid providers that go into details about menus differences from QV to 1H or whatever. But knowing that something is on the table or not would help. And just my two cents, your showcase read GFE all the way. Not sure if that's what you wanted or were going for, that's just how it read to me.
The pics are solid. I like the excerpt but you don't really go into what's on the menu. I personally avoid providers that go into details about menus differences from QV to 1H or whatever. But knowing that something is on the table or not would help. And just my two cents, your showcase read GFE all the way. Not sure if that's what you wanted or were going for, that's just how it read to me. Originally Posted by blamo09
Oh crap. No not all the way. Thanks for pointing that out!
And I add my menu in the biography section?
The pics are really nice, but since you are pregnant you need pics of your baby bump.

You seem to be well established here so I wouldn't think those pics would be a problem.

And you shouldn't worry about what's in another provider's showcase. As long as you have one that you're comfortable with everything you do shouldn't have to be exposed. So with the exception of your baby bump pics your showcase is just fine with me
The pics are really nice, but since you are pregnant you need pics of your baby bump.

You seem to be well established here so I wouldn't think those pics would be a problem.

And you shouldn't worry about what's in another provider's showcase. As long as you have one that you're comfortable with everything you do shouldn't have to be exposed. So with the exception of your baby bump pics your showcase is just fine with me Originally Posted by kerwil62
I’ll add one right now. Thank you!
Pic are nice
Your pics and showcase are more than fine. They are both clear and precise maybe you could highlight more about your pregnancy since that is your special draw at this point but other than that you're gtg
Your pics and showcase are more than fine. They are both clear and precise maybe you could highlight more about your pregnancy since that is your special draw at this point but other than that you're gtg Originally Posted by rmrstyle23
I updated it a bit.
Should I add more detail?
Pic are nice Originally Posted by stiffwood7
Gracias
Glad you finally got a showcase, it looks fine to me. Nice pics too!
Solid improvements! I like it
Solid improvements! I like it Originally Posted by blamo09
Thank you!
I think your showcase looks fine. Better than not having one. Plus that ass!
I think your showcase looks fine. Better than not having one. Plus that ass! Originally Posted by CaseyKK
Mine? Girl yours is amazing too.
Your showcase is fine to me.
Looks like it's going to be a boy