So really, see ya?

Well amigos and lovely providers- Is this really the end of the online hobby fun?
If so I'd like to say it's been a blast, I've had a lot of fun interacting with y'all and meeting wonderful ladies here. Hopefully this isn't the end. Untill then I'll stick around until it's all said and done.

Peace
-SGT Rod
Be sure to get a few ladies numbers " if" it goes dark.
You will still need your cock sucked.. ��
^^ in that case pm me your #
It never hurts to save the contact info somewhere safe (new Protonmail maybe), CurvyKatie is compiling a provider contact list:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2348062

I never had the pleasure of meeting you, but thank you for your service to our country!

~
  • LudoK
  • 03-23-2018, 12:20 PM
Should i get prescreened with a couple ladies just in case? Lol
It never hurts to save the contact info somewhere safe (new Protonmail maybe), CurvyKatie is compiling a provider contact list:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2348062

I never had the pleasure of meeting you, but thank you for your service to our country!

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Gracias much sweetie.
^^ in that case pm me your # Originally Posted by oilman12
Sent! My mouth waits for your hot load!
Well amigos and lovely providers- Is this really the end of the online hobby fun?
If so I'd like to say it's been a blast, I've had a lot of fun interacting with y'all and meeting wonderful ladies here. Hopefully this isn't the end. Untill then I'll stick around until it's all said and done.

Peace
-SGT Rod Originally Posted by USAsoldier
SGT- the orders are not in yet to dis engage sir so stay engaged and take care...
SGT- the orders are not in yet to dis engage sir so stay engaged and take care... Originally Posted by CuSoon
Ha ha affirmative!
Be sure to get a few ladies numbers " if" it goes dark.
You will still need your cock sucked.. �� Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
so true...
Hopefully it doesn’t end too quickly though. Thank you for your service, good sir!
Snapchat me @ cherriplum2017
Email me at either cherriplum2017@gmail.com OR cherriplum@protonmail.com
Text ONLY @ 8327795476
Follow me on twitter @ cherriplum1

Feel free to still pm as well.