Hello... I'm a noob.

So, I'm new to this. Done it once before and had a HORRIBLE experience. Girl was from BP and pretty nasty, not what her pics represented. Dry, not into it, etc. I've educated myself since then and really want to get in the hobby. Any advice from the more experienced is appreciated. Seems the type of girl I'm interested in requires references I don't currently have & I'm not interested in playing w/ an unknown & repeating my last experience at all! So recommendations or offers (ladies) are appreciated as well.
I was in your same boat. I had to find newbie friendly girls. I met my first in Alabama and then went through an agency in New Orleans to get my 2nd. Now I have 4 references and its smooth sailing. Trick is to find a newbie friendly you like. Describe the girl you are looking for and I am sure some of these guys can make recommendations to you as they did for me. Good luck.
Dixie helped me out when I was a newbie, not really sure if she does that anymore. I think NaughtyLittleNative is noob friendly as well.

Take my advice and post reviews as long as the provider doesn't mind, I didn't and now even that I have references the ladies see that I only have spa/massage reviews and it worries them a bit.
Welcome PoonDog!

Welcome to ECCIE and sorry about your experience! I am newbie friendly but I do screen newbies if I am your type let me know if not I did a post of ladies that are reference friendly as well you may want to consider that also when choosing on entering the hobby as I have noticed a lot around here are not. But like previous poster said even if they are not and you meet someone reviews will also help as even if you see a provider that is not reference friendly once you build credibility it is easier sailing and feel free to participate in any discussions you see appropriate. I do know, Janelle Dawson, NaughtyLittleNative is reference friendly if that helps also Lana Gentle and quite a few others! Feel free to PM me if you need more reference friendly ladies!

Have fun hobbying!

Gemini Starr
Thanks For the offer & tips Gemini. I may PM you! Sexy Chloe in Destin is at the top of the list. I hear she's hard to schedule though.