JANELE IS....

.....An INDEPENDENT PROVIDER!!!!! Apparently, I have someone trying to make me look bad here.....I got a text from a client asking if we were still on for 7pm (never made that appointment). The client said that he received a blocked call and what's even weirder is that he said the people were having sex in the background and a female voice said my name.

1. I AM AN INDEPENDENT PROVIDER

2. ALL CLIENTS I'VE SEEN KNOW THAT IM ALL ABOUT AWESOME SERVICE, DESCRETION AND 100% NO DRAMA!!!!!!!
(PLEASE ASK FOR REFS IF NEEDED)

3. I DON'T DO BLOCKED CALLS

4. I HANDLE MOST BUSINESS ONLINE ONLY, NOT OVER THE PHONE...BEWARE OF THE IMPOSTERS!!!
Thanks for the warning. Hope everything works out for you.
I can vouch for JANELE 100%!!!!! Every time is extremely COOL when we hang. She has my personal info, and handles it with respect. Sorry you have to deal with this..
Thanks guys!! Its just someone being immature. But I know you guys love me
Janele is fucking great. She's indy for sure.
Thanks MM!!! What you see is what you get...no surprises
Janelle is honest, reliable, super hot, genuine, great hygiene, fantastic smile and great skills that - - come naturally.

Janelle has respected privacy and never made an unsolicited call or text. Class act all the way.

Janelle is also great value, TCB/BCD both tops, and should not be missed.

19Trees
Aw, thank you so much Trees!!!!! I really appreciate everyone's support :]
I can vouch that Janele has an amazing ass. Bubble butt. Thing looks amazing in a tiny, short skirt.
  • SRPHR
  • 09-07-2013, 01:40 PM
Janele is the bomb and provides great BCD service. Nice cool INDY chick.
Nice threAD Bump....
Janele is back !!!

Hope the come back is going much smoother now that this has been cleared up !

Welcome back