Providers returning PM's and Text!

I saw a thread earlier asking why not call! I prefer PM's or texting however lately a lot of providers are online but not returning PM's. I actually received a mass text from a provider and when I returned the texts to see if I could book no response! Some ladies are very professional and love having a good rep but others it seems could care less about there rep on eccie. How hard is it to text I'm busy right now but will text you a little later?

Another scenario is if a provider just posted and you see that they are still online and they say texting is ok, I PM them with no response then try one text with no response that to me is two things unprofessional and that person missing out on some money and if its happening to me I'm sure it's happening to others so they are losing more.

I am not the type to put providers on blast but I may have to start if just to worn others about the particular providers. I seriously don't understand if you treat this like a true business and truly enjoy what you do then customer service should in my opinion be the number one priority even if your booked up quickly a quick message to the customer would probably save that customer for the future!

Oh and I know there are a lot of providers in Austin but like most I know what I like and the range I'm in. Lol maybe that's the problem I need to up my range. Any thoughts or opinions? Am I wrong for feeling this way?
I saw a thread earlier asking why not call! I prefer PM's or texting however lately a lot of providers are online but not returning PM's. I actually received a mass text from a provider and when I returned the texts to see if I could book no response! Some ladies are very professional and love having a good rep but others it seems could care less about there rep on eccie. How hard is it to text I'm busy right now but will text you a little later?

Another scenario is if a provider just posted and you see that they are still online and they say texting is ok, I PM them with no response then try one text with no response that to me is two things unprofessional and that person missing out on some money and if its happening to me I'm sure it's happening to others so they are losing more.

I am not the type to put providers on blast but I may have to start if just to worn others about the particular providers. I seriously don't understand if you treat this like a true business and truly enjoy what you do then customer service should in my opinion be the number one priority even if your booked up quickly a quick message to the customer would probably save that customer for the future!

Oh and I know there are a lot of providers in Austin but like most I know what I like and the range I'm in. Lol maybe that's the problem I need to up my range. Any thoughts or opinions? Am I wrong for feeling this way? Originally Posted by Austins1hobby
+1
I know it's more opinions than that. I expect its a few hobbyist that feel the same.
I know in my line of work if I didn't respond to a new customer or new customer in a timely manner then I would not have any money flowing in and I might just lose my job as well.
Well said....
I am definitely a provider that needs to work on this, but I think that you sure are assuming a lot about people you know nothing about.

You have no idea what is going on in their lives outside of the hobby or what they do when they are not in an appointment or posting online.

There are times that I am so busy with my day job I don't see texts for up to 5 hours, and by that point I'm not sure if a really late "no I'm not available" is better or worse than no reply at all.

And you're right, we should treat this like a real business, but at the end of the day, for most of us, this is not a "real business" we share with other people in our lives. If I am with my mother and I get a text asking for a BNG I can't say "oh excuse me Mom I need to take this so I can tell this guy in a timely manner that I cannot blow and go right now." If I am at my day job (my "real" job) I will not answer a call in the middle of a meeting. Do you really expect us to do that?

I totally get where you're coming from and I have been working on it personally because I want to better my reputation, but you have a lot of nerve assuming everyone not answering back in a timely matter is just laying back eating bon bons while they ignore your text/call.
I find that a lot don't respond to there PMs and they are online and posting .That's there way of doing business then fine, I move on. I have a 24hr time limit that I wait. If I send a note to a provider saying here is my info, I want to see you. Then a day goes by I am done and I go to the next. There is nothing we can do except move on, ranting and raving for 20 pages wont change a thing. Thoes that have great TBC skills will benefit from that, those that don't will not. Maybe they have so much work that they are picking and chosing. I always take it as, if she wont respond in a timely maner, she doesn't want to see me, I move on.

IB
Why not just ask the provider(s) in question? Go straight to the source.
Why not just ask the provider(s) in question? Go straight to the source. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
You mean call them out?

IB
I mean communicate with the provider(s) directly and ask them. Couldn't hurt. It would take less time than posting this thread and you may actually get a response.
So after one make a date request by PM and it goes un-answered we should then send another PM asking why, when they won't even answer the first date request! I just move on and take it that they don't want to see me. I don't need to know why.

And most of the gents I know (me) take great care in the way they pick there dates, they are not in a hurry and need instant attention, just timely would be great.

IB
IB,

I was referring to the OP, mostly. He seems really bothered by it. Rightfully so. I am not suggesting you personally do that. Sorry, I don't think I am expressing myself very clearly.

IB, it sounds like you have the system that best works for you.
IB,

I was referring to the OP, mostly. He seems really bothered by it. Rightfully so. I am not suggesting you personally do that. Sorry, I don't think I am expressing myself very clearly.

IB, it sounds like you have the system that best works for you. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Yes, and that's the thing, everyone is different and not one way will satisfy everyone.

I get by, no lack of dates here

IB
I am definitely a provider that needs to work on this, but I think that you sure are assuming a lot about people you know nothing about.

You have no idea what is going on in their lives outside of the hobby or what they do when they are not in an appointment or posting online.

There are times that I am so busy with my day job I don't see texts for up to 5 hours, and by that point I'm not sure if a really late "no I'm not available" is better or worse than no reply at all.

And you're right, we should treat this like a real business, but at the end of the day, for most of us, this is not a "real business" we share with other people in our lives. If I am with my mother and I get a text asking for a BNG I can't say "oh excuse me Mom I need to take this so I can tell this guy in a timely manner that I cannot blow and go right now." If I am at my day job (my "real" job) I will not answer a call in the middle of a meeting. Do you really expect us to do that?

[COLOR="Red"]I totally get where you're coming from and I have been working on it personally because I want to better my reputation, but you have a lot of nerve assuming everyone not answering back in a timely matter is just laying back eating bon bons while they ignore your text/call. <--This is what bugs me most. And I couldn't have said this better myself.[/COLOR] Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
This.this.this.

And sometimes, if we leave our computers up, or for whatever reason, if we don't manually "log out", it still has us as online, even if we aren't physically here. I don't have access to the site on the go, though I CAN check my p411 messages. And there will be other times when I just pass out at 8 pm on Friday nights. It happens.