Contact Info: -
URL / Website: -
General Area: Juarez Red light district, one block over from San Souicio
Activities: CBJ, F/S
Session Length: 20min
Fee: 300 pesos +tip
Hair Length and Color: Dyed red, short
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Young obviously fake dyed red hair, short shorts, thick but not fat, large breasts.
Recommendation: Yes
haha- you are quite the explorer...just curious where this area is. Is it the street to the west of the street with Kentucky club on it?
Haha, yeah I like to wander. If you know where San Sucio is, it is one block East on the corner.It is Otumba, just down from the intersection of Prof. Maria Martinez, and Otumba. There is an empty overgrown lot on the corner and the 4/10 is just after the empty lot. The whole area seems to be a semi-red light district. While wandering the area, I passed at least 3 other places with ladies outside offering goodies. One place had an older lady pimping out 2 younger ladies, one had a lady in a dress with a huge adams apple, and one place had 2 girls sitting on plastic lawn chairs. All called me over and offered services. I don;t play that game though, so i passed, but the walking around was interesting. The older lady warned me that the local police like to harass people walking the area, luckily I did not come across any. I never felt scared wandering around the area, but I definitely would not call it safe. Unless your looking for some nasty ladies, or crossdressers it is probably best to just go to San Souicio and back along the main road. I am not into any of that weird stuff so I do not partake anywhere except bars or MPs. But hey some people like that stuff.