2 months no Juarez posts?

Wow, been 2 months since the last post about Juarez. Anyone been over there lately? I admit it's been a while for me.
I'll be driving down in the next couple of months. Going to take a rental car and stay for a weekend. I'm meeting a young lady I met online but if it doesn't work out or she's a catfish I would like to still have some fun.

Do you have any recommendations on where to go? I'll be in a hotel so I guess I could see if I could find a lady to come by.
I know how to go about this thing here in my state but I'd feel like a fish out of water down there trying to find some companionship. And definitely dont want to venture into an area I shouldn't go.
I usually stay overnight or weeekends when I go. There are a few MP's where they will do FS for 400-600 pesos ($22 to $33). I prefer Stoya (http://stoyamassage.com/) but if staying at Hampton, Chaude is walking distance and also ok. Both seem safe enough to me.

Unfortunately they all seem to close pretty early though (around 8 PM) and getting a girl to come back to the room can be hard at least for me since I dont have any spanish skills. I do have one there though that I met at a MP and she speaks very good english and comes to my room after hours. Sadly the service is still pretty much the same methodical service you get at the MP although the bed is larger and more comfortable for my fat ass.

There are a couple of clubs but they were too crowded and overpriced for me. A friend brought a decent looking girl back to the room from the Joker for around 2500 pesos ($140) for 3 hrs. He said he had a good time. The one I saw there and wanted did not do outcall and I passed on the girl they wanted me to take instead.

I learned from experience that Sunday is not the time to be there. It is very dead I guess they are all at church and even the MP's are only open for a couple of hours.

I am thinking on going this weekend. Would be happy to check out your young lady friend and let you know if she is the real deal if she is there