Outcall girls in Juarez

Hello fellow lobbyists- I am planning to travel to Juarez this week to get some work done in the consulate. While am there, in the mean time would also to get some fun stuff done too..
The challenge for me is that I can neither talk nor read Spanish, so it would be hard for me to find some girls by online or calling on a number. Are there any sites that are catered towards English speaking people to get hold of outcall service providers?? I dnt really BP, lot of fakes..

Please do help or share if you are aware of any such legit sites..any other suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks fellas..cheers.
I have had Azul who also works at Stoya come visit me a few times in my hotel. While she is not GFE, she does ok and is very nice and speaks perfect english. While I have her number, I am not sure that she wants it shared but will ask her if you want. You can always contact her initially at Stoya as she works most every day from 3-8pm
Almost any hotel manager in Juarez can help you get a girl, most cabbies can as well.
I would just suggest going to the massage parlors.. They are very decent and the cab drivers will take you around. Just ask to go to Chaudes, Venus, or Stroya.. You'll be happy you did.