URL / Website: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3281435
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: 42nd and North Oak
Activities: Massage+
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short and on the chubbier side. Attractive and playful with a pretty nice rack
Recommendation: Yes
Her name was Emmie or Emma. I didn't catch it exactly so I put unknown in the review. For some reason, I did not get credit for my review - incomplete was the reason given, because of the name. I've seen reviews that have far less information get credit, so not sure why mine did not meet the criteria?
It probably didn't meet criteria because of name unknown. Send pm to mods and ask to change name.
I have sent 2 requests to the mods to update the name. One was immediately after I posted it, asking about the no credit received. I then responded with the name and that was last Friday. Sent another the other day and still nothing. Just sent a third again today, so we will see....
Sir

Sorry for the delay but this moderator only received 2 PM’s one for the rejection and another today

Edit made

The Dr

I have sent 2 requests to the mods to update the name. One was immediately after I posted it, asking about the no credit received. I then responded with the name and that was last Friday. Sent another the other day and still nothing. Just sent a third again today, so we will see.... Originally Posted by nkc_male_4_fun
Sir

Sorry for the delay but this moderator only received 2 PM’s one for the rejection and another today

Edit made

The Dr Originally Posted by Dr-epg
No worries. Figured holiday and all and sometimes I can be a little daft so it may well have been my error. Thank you for correcting...appreciate!
No worries. Figured holiday and all and sometimes I can be a little daft so it may well have been my error. Thank you for correcting...appreciate! Originally Posted by nkc_male_4_fun

You have to give the Mods some time, they do this part time and have other things going on. Your not the only one on here sending them messages. LOL
Glad you got it changed.