To the guy who robbed me...

I was robbed by someone who pmd me from here. I'm not saying who I don't want any drama. I'm pregnant and trying to save money. You said two hours stayed 2 and a half hours and only paid me for 1 hour. I'm going to move on and not say any more. I just wanted to tell somebody.
  • BLM69
  • 05-13-2016, 12:52 PM
Then what's the point? You still haven't told anyone
You can post his handle in the ladies forum so that other ladies can avoid this douchebag! I have had this happen to me, and it is an awful feeling! Stealing pussy is prbly the lowest of low!
I'm sorry you had to deal with this doll!
Ugh...sorry that happened to you. You can post the handle in the ladies area if you're comfy with that.
I'm sorry ms. Lady this happened to you
If you can't pay for the snatch, don't bother calling her.
What a douchebag! ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS get the donation upfront. I had to learn my lesson the hard way as well
Sorry that happened to you.
That sucks to hear. The other ladies are right, you should post his handle in the ladies area so providers can avoid him. Hope things get better for you in the future.
no money, no honey..

get paid up front babe!
  • grean
  • 05-13-2016, 06:25 PM
If he contacted through ECCIE, call the jerk out. If he contacted you over the phone an never through eccie, the handle he gave you, if he gave one was probably not his.
I agree with the other ladies. Just post his handle.

I have no problem paying up front and never feel insulted when I'm asked.
post his handle right here....if the story is true put the POS on blast.....
post his handle right here....if the story is true put the POS on blast..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Agrees with Tony. Put the POS on blast. He totally deserves it.
Without posting the alleged offenders handle You would have been better off not posting anything at all. Because many probably suspect that your post is just a bogus attempt to get sympathy and attention. If this actually happened the least you can do is post it in the ladies only area as a warning to the other ladies here.