skipthegames...hmmmm

I am getting on my soapbox for a miment

Skip The Games
how ironic of a name when 99percent of it is BS games!! the girls are usually scammers or lackluster or a dissapointment to the hobbyist. And the guys who call ne from there 9 times out of 10 times have no references OR their references are the shady girls exclusively on there!
yes,i do take some of those girls for references..BUT i try to make sure shes on other sites too OR somewhat reluable & reputable.
i am more picky on references when i am home because i use my residence for incall.

yes i am on there... but only have seen one guy off there..and he was also on here!

so guys and girls, research research research is your best tool for fun!!!

luv all yall!!!!
I am getting on my soapbox for a miment

Skip The Games
how ironic of a name when 99percent of it is BS games!! the girls are usually scammers or lackluster or a dissapointment to the hobbyist. And the guys who call ne from there 9 times out of 10 times have no references OR their references are the shady girls exclusively on there!
yes,i do take some of those girls for references..BUT i try to make sure shes on other sites too OR somewhat reluable & reputable.
i am more picky on references when i am home because i use my residence for incall.

yes i am on there... but only have seen one guy off there..and he was also on here!

so guys and girls, research research research is your best tool for fun!!!

luv all yall!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You are correct Love. STG's has turned into a cesspool of the worst and scammers. I've seen a few from there awhile back. Not so much now unless it's a name I recognize and have a horny moment. Research as you say is the Key. Guy's get some verified references because it really helps.

Thanks Dallas for the wisdom.
Skip the games....That an oxymoron right?
Not to be the devils advocate here but I think skip the games has its place. Its a different type of provider. This may sound bad, but lots of the providers on her are a more high class girl. When I see one, I'm not looking for a high class girl. Just like I don't jerk off to sports illustrated. Lol. Please don't take this wrong Dallas as when I saw you several years back you didn't have that feel and were totally game. I guess I don't crave the high class date screw type experience.
Now that being said, you are going to have more crap experiences from there. The highs will be higher the lows lower.
Not to be the devils advocate here but I think skip the games has its place. Its a different type of provider. This may sound bad, but lots of the providers on her are a more high class girl. When I see one, I'm not looking for a high class girl. Just like I don't jerk off to sports illustrated. Lol. Please don't take this wrong Dallas as when I saw you several years back you didn't have that feel and were totally game. I guess I don't crave the high class date screw type experience.
Now that being said, you are going to have more crap experiences from there. The highs will be higher the lows lower. Originally Posted by Rooter
Ditto. If that's what trips your trigger
It's all about the thrill of the hunt and finding the gem in the rough.
If I wanted to go to bed with the same woman all the time, I would just stay home.
When I travel for work, I definitely use eccie. At home, I ki da like the uncertainty of it. I started with STG, not even aware that eccie existed. I have found some amazing gals on STG. That's how I found Katee for instance. Yes, it's a totally different game on STG, but every once in a while you find a good one.
my diligent research paid off
I just scored two most awesome guys from STG!!!

with a little texas style persuasion,I finagled some really reliable reputable provider referennces out of them! lol hey I just told them that if they wanted to ride Hells Highway then they better give me what I needed... lol
It worked!!!!
It's all about the thrill of the hunt and finding the gem in the rough.
If I wanted to go to bed with the same woman all the time, I would just stay home. Originally Posted by grayturner
To me the thrill is gone. I'm almost done with the hunt. Most of the time I go to bed with the same woman because it's not at home!
BOOM!
It IS much about variety, isn’t it?
I do more research on STG than on term papers lol. Gotta trend things and cross reference em or yoh can get duped at the best or have someone who has bouts of homelessness put up a pic of your full name and social on their stg ad. It pays to be skittish in this game. I'll either beat the odds of a bad ad or beat my meat.
I do more research on STG than on term papers lol. Gotta trend things and cross reference em or yoh can get duped at the best or have someone who has bouts of homelessness put up a pic of your full name and social on their stg ad. It pays to be skittish in this game. I'll either beat the odds of a bad ad or beat my meat. Originally Posted by ughiphopfan
I’m hoping that I’m reading this wrong...
What I’m getting out of this is:
Someone from STG,who was at times homeless, put YOUR name and pic on their STG ad?
If that is correct... that’s beyond apprehensible! I CAN NOT even imagine WHY.
I am sorry if this IS what happened to you... or anyone, for that matter.
But, I’m sure you’ve heard the saying...
We are NOT all cut from the same cloth. Some are cut from plain napkins.
I’m hoping that I’m reading this wrong...
What I’m getting out of this is:
Someone from STG,who was at times homeless, put YOUR name and pic on their STG ad?
If that is correct... that’s beyond apprehensible! I CAN NOT even imagine WHY.
I am sorry if this IS what happened to you... or anyone, for that matter.
But, I’m sure you’ve heard the saying...
We are NOT all cut from the same cloth. Some are cut from plain napkins. Originally Posted by Brayzen
Not to me, but I saw the photo with guy's personal info ready to be used. Another dude posts ads saying I AM A THIEF left and right on Joplin STG.

Couldn't be me, I'm too skittish. Sucks to be those folks
I know a Guy in KC that his neighbor had that happen to him. Problem was his brother is a Vice Detective. They set her up and charged her with all kinds of stuff. Blackmail was one. I sent my picture one time to a verified safe provider. Generally not a good idea.
Thats one reason we don't send out face pics. It literally has ment some won't see us. And you know, that's ok. I understand a screening process, but face pics, nope.