memorial day

thanks!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg B65A30A5-B209-4A63-881E-D3E363B774BF.jpeg (87.8 KB, 183 views)
I think of my Brother who did 2 tours in Vietnam. Came home safe with effects that lasted his whole life. God rest his soul.
I salute your brother Chief. I also was given an all expense trip to Vietnam in the late 60s courtesy of USMC. Your brother has found peace.
my uncle died on a park bench in winter in waco texas.. a year after coming home from viet nam with ptsd.. he lost his whole family due to it!

god bless the vets passed n alive!!
Guy's I am sorry for your lost
On o posive note my family has had a member in every war
from WW1 to Irag with about 200 years of mitiatry service
with three spending 30 plus years each we have been very blessed all came home healthy and died a natural death with 4 still alive
thx catman baby

i think we get so caught up in every day life,we forget important things that shaped our history!
Thank you Dallas
You know me pretty well
and know how I think plus
how busy I stay
Thanks to all of the VETs.....especially those of you who served in Vietnam. We all owe you a huge debt. I did 32 years in the Army did my time in Afghanistan. I loved serving...best decision (outside of meeting Dallas once) I ever made. I'd still be doing it if they'd let me. Take care guys.....