Encounter: Shiny was Shy and didn't really Shine for me

Date: 5/30/2019
Name: Shiny
Address and Phone: Bali - 2570 Walnut Hill Lane, Phone: (214) 351-0755
Address: Walnut Hill near I-35 across the street from 3 other spas and a pizza joint
Phone: 214-351-0755
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: Seriously?
URL / Website: Do they even have one?
Activities: TS, LFK, BJ, brief Russian and DATY, RCG, K9; all bareback, NO MSOG, NO FIA, NO FIV
Hair Length and Color: Long, reddish-brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Cute, but not gorgegous in my opinion, as others have opined. Her face is cute but somewhat ordinary. In my opinion, she is attractive, but is not a knockout or drop dead gorgeous as other reviewers have stated.
She is larger that the average Korean lady. She is tall, perhaps about 5'7' - 5'9" and weighs perhaps 130 lbs with good C/D size knockers and a decent booty (for a Korean).
Recommendation: Yes
I know a customers looks must be taken into account as well as the girls preference of customers. Thanks, because I was headed to Bali this weekend. Any recommendations for good looks and service?
If you like 40-something MILFS:
Lisa at Pearls will rock your world.
Seven, reportedly at Good Times is a freak if you like kinky.
Spinner Shasha at Lucky Haven always delivers.
Alyssa at NYNY is a decent visit too.
gracias, KK
I had one of the best experiences of my amp career with shiny, if you go in just to be serviced that's what you going to get basic service, if you mix it up and have a little fun things can get very interesting with her just my take on it.
Very true, Goose. I have had a lackluster visit or two out of a dozen or so with her. She can be moody, but bring her favorite drink - a Starbuck’s caramel Frappuccino - and she’ll snap right out of it.
She could be at the burnout point. It's happened before where her service slipped.
  • HSL
  • 05-31-2019, 07:07 PM
Shiny is a superstar and can mix it up with the best of them. I do agree, she is not at all beautiful, a rather average girl who makes up for her average looks by fucking you into a comma,she can take a pounding like no other and give it out too. She knows what she likes and if she gets it she will use you as much as you use her. A 2-shot creampie provider!

Lisa at POA is not 40s, she is part of the half-century club and is no where near the provider Shiny is. Lisa is more about caressing, loving & deep-throating a dick as she's been doing it about 25 years. She too is a little thick as she's aged but she is not tier 1, 2 or 3 quality despite her willingness to bareback all of DFW & Atlanta.

Seven is even worse than Lisa, though she takes it in the ass and loves it. She is tall and quite thin, but fucking her was good 20 years ago, now it's just a little creepy even with cia & cip.

Sasha is a beast and tuma is what she enjoys most. A double or triple creampie is appreciated after pounding her tiny little body. She has no tits, not too attractive but will make u feel dirty and spent on your way out.

Alyssa though not too attractive (just an average looking milf) is the best looking of all the girls referenced in this thread. She is a sweetie, smaller body & cool lady. She's always been cip friendly so to get and keep mongers coming back
Shiny has always been my worst experience. The first time when she was new at Pearl's was horrible so I gave her a chance again at Bali and it was even worse. She even got glue in my eye took a few days for my eyelid to return to normal.
Si. No me gusta.
Same here...about Shiny...I was there last week. Mamasan recommended her to me...she walked in and just stood there...she looked tired..I attempted to speak to her..she just stood there...I told her..she looked tired...maybe she needed a rest...and I opened the door to let her out...
  • Aoi
  • 06-04-2019, 07:15 PM
Shiny is consistent across the board, but even she has moments where she's not into it.
I know a customers looks must be taken into account as well as the girls preference of customers. Thanks, because I was headed to Bali this weekend. Any recommendations for good looks and service? Originally Posted by scttthms1
I’d go with Sharon, Susan, or Lara.
Shiny is not alone. She's like many who hate the job and hate us, crapped out years ago, and should retire.