Joe Manchen supports murkowski. BOTH parties shit themselves

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-...ki?jwsource=cl

Incredible that two modern-day renegade congressman decide to work across the aisle, giving each other the nod towards working together and acknowledging competence. Cats and dogs living together Mass Hysteria, as the rest of the party heads pop off! Could this be the beginning of how people work across the aisle? Hopefully so since we don't deserve this partisan gridlock that currently seems to be resident at the Capitol!
Uh... Murkowski is a girl... So she'd be a congress-Person.
And Manchin has supported her for years!

He's a Democrat - and she votes like a Democrat.

A Match made in Heaven.

Not really sure IF that's "bipartisanship" or not.

#### Salty
Salty...all Congress 'people' are often referred to as congressman. Why can't all of them be like the two people mentioned?? Or does party over country need to be a standard for you? Perhaps in "Aussieland, the parties cannot get along either. It's the land of the Murdoch's who have proven to be douchebags,so that wouldn't surprise me if that's the case. But really this is more about domestic USA parties working together. It happens so infrequently that I thought it was worth mentioning. Appreciate your input 'Mate'.
He's a Democrat - and she votes like a Democrat. Originally Posted by Salty Again
She supported Trump 72.6% of the time based on her voting record. Hardly votes like a Dem
Salty...all Congress 'people' are often referred to as congressman. Why can't all of them be like the two people mentioned?? Or does party over country need to be a standard for you? Perhaps in "Aussieland, the parties cannot get along either. It's the land of the Murdoch's who have proven to be douchebags,so that wouldn't surprise me if that's the case. But really this is more about domestic USA parties working together. It happens so infrequently that I thought it was worth mentioning. Appreciate your input 'Mate'. Originally Posted by eyecu2
https://nypost.com/2021/01/01/house-...eferences/amp/
I opened the link, read the title, and instantly closed the tab. I just know that article will trigger me.
She supported Trump 72.6% of the time based on her voting record. Hardly votes like a Dem Originally Posted by HDGristle
... It's NOT the 72.6% that I'm concerned with, mate.

The 26.4% that she didn't vote-with is of grave concern.

#### Salty

(yes, I'm surely aware me mathmattics makes 99%.)
(I'd allow Murkowski 1% 'cause Trump can be difficult)
I figured your scale goes to 115% anyway
I figured your scale goes to 115% anyway Originally Posted by HDGristle
... I surely trys me best with things, mate.

### Salty
I know.

Back to the discussion at hand, going after Republicans as being disloyal or branding them RINO's, or saying they vote like Democrats and censuring them for doing their jobs is anathema to a party that rails against cancel culture. But in reality, it's a long-standing tactic that's been part of the fabric of the party for a long time.

Reagan was able to find broad support and had an inclusive tent. He respected differences, and he appealed to a lot of Democrats. That's the party that appeals to me. Not the one that tries to eat itself with revenge fantasies from a guy that would have considered Reagan a RINO and considers himself as good as if not better than Lincoln despite having zero moral center and zero self-awareness. Who supported whatever benefits himself, and pretends to love the country when he really just loves himself. That's a level of hubris and disdain for history that I simply cannot abide. But yet, both sides seem intent on finding a way to stifle the middle ground as "the other" and both are worse off for it. The folks who laugh at Dems for going after Manchin and Sinema but applaud going after Romney, Cheney and Kinzinger don't see the forest for the trees.
... Which guy are you speaking of?

### Salty