URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 8312 Burnet Rd #109, Austin, TX 78757
Activities: L1
Hair Length and Color: Black long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: jenny is a captivating therapist with a sexy, well-proportioned body featuring soft cups and a petite Asian figure. She has a radiant smile, engaging eyes
Recommendation: Yes
Yep. Like an avalanche for this and Greystone
Reviews I no longer trust based on Spammy promotion:
*Greystone
*Green Works
*Helena
*Rose
Interesting first post!
To each his own, but I've had 2 great experiences @ GW and always decent (sometimes excellent) L1+ service @ Grey. When K3 was around, it was my go to for L1. I've learned that Sally knows a bit about hiring & managing her shops.
Never experienced Rose or Helena...
Interesting first post!
To each his own, but I've had 2 great experiences @ GW and always decent (sometimes excellent) L1+ service @ Grey. When K3 was around, it was my go to for L1. I've learned that Sally knows a bit about hiring & managing her shops.
Never experienced Rose or Helena... Originally Posted by NipsterATX
I've been lurking for maybe 2-3 months and need to get reviews posted so that I can contribute my share to this community. Having said that, it's kind of difficult because I've had 3 amazing encounters with someone that absolutely does not want reviews posted and then 3 not great encounters with shops I went to before I found ECCIE that were level 0.

I'll still post my results to help the community to avoid making my mistake, but the 3 times I've had A+ encounters will have to remain without a review. : (
You can name the places here without leaving a review.