Truth in Reviews

Information is becoming more difficult to find. With the downscaling of ECCIE and other sites, it's harder to find reliable information on providers. Reviews are becoming more important … to me, at least. Which brings me to the problem.
Some of you guys just lie on the reviews. No way to sugarcoat it. I don't know whether it's because you're trying to feel more manly or you just want everybody to think it was an unbelievable experience. But I have learned, in some cases the hard way, some folks that I can believe and others I cannot.
Your inability to tell it like it actually was rather than as you wished it was means that we will meet providers who do not offer what you have reported.
So this is a rant. I get that. I just wish there were some way to tell who's not embellishing the story and who is simply reporting the facts as they occurred.
Sigh!!
You're telling me some 40/50 year old doesn't get off a 20 year old three times?

I'm shocked.

Also, tips/upgrades/much larger donations are frequently omitted.
The best way to tell if reviews are accurate is by looking at multiple reviews by different guys of the same provider to see the consistency of her service skills.
  • BLM69
  • 01-21-2020, 10:48 AM
You're telling me some 40/50 year old doesn't get off a 20 year old three times?

I'm shocked.

Also, tips/upgrades/much larger donations are frequently omitted. Originally Posted by Arcane
The more you pay, the more hard orgasms they have
If you really want more truth in reviews, look at them on a site that does not give PA based on those reviews, pimps pushing their flock with ad reviews or where there is a history of certain providers have control over what is said in the reviews.
The best way to tell if reviews are accurate is by looking at multiple reviews by different guys of the same provider to see the consistency of her service skills. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Think WEC nails it.

Best way to ‘smooth out’ those that have a tendency to embellish is to pull up the lovely lady’s review section and cycle through all of her reviews.
Truth in reviews is more important than ever given the current circumstances. Please be honest guys!
truth in reviews
I understand WALDT and when someone says a provider is beautiful, perfect body, sexy af.... Etc that it is his opinion seen through his eyes. But when someone says she looks just like her pictures and you show up and the provider looks nothing like her pictures I just don't get it. 10-15 years older, 30 pounds heavier and in a lot of cases the pictures aren't even her.
Honor among thieves?
It's all fantasy
it's all cos of liar-in-chief trump and his russian mis-information buddies :^}
it's all cos of liar-in-chief trump and his russian mis-information buddies :^} Originally Posted by pmdelites
The Russians hacked the reviews.Damn you Mueller.
Take a look at my reviews... everything is accurate this way luv
As long as you have a model that awards PA for reviews, I don’t see how you can avoid it.