Stockings & Heels !!

Ladies - who of you out there enjoy wearing stockings and heels. Would love to meet / see some ladies who enjoy wearing them! Nothing is more sexier to me than seeing this on a lady. Friend of mine wore them for me when we wild meet but she has moved away. Would love to make some new friends !
I really enjoy getting all dressed up in stockings & heels..nice short dress!!
I could do it for you hun
Classy, elegant and SEXY
great idea!!!
what also gets my pulse racing and perks up lil delites is small-holed fishnet body stocking that is crotchless!!! the sensations i get from caressing and rubbing a fishnetted woman is deeeeeeliteful !!!!! and easy access to her crotch leads to lots of me giving digital and oral delites !!!

anyone care for some demonstrations? pvtmsg me.
I have more than enough pairs of both stocking and heels to have you covered babe
Check out Anna Adler.... hottt Brazilian sex goddess !!!
She did me a great time recently...

Preferred411.com//p181726

https://preferred411.com/P181726
i always wear stockings and heels
Yes! Crotchless fish net stockings. I really like those. I’m also happy to replace non crotchless after tearing a hole (with permission of course). Latex, very classy “chokers” or small leather necklaces, hell even a toe ring. Ladies please do something to stimulate us. Or just get naked with thigh high boots or something.
Say when
  • BLM69
  • 01-25-2020, 02:36 PM
Yes! Crotchless fish net stockings. I really like those. I’m also happy to replace non crotchless after tearing a hole (with permission of course). Latex, very classy “chokers” or small leather necklaces, hell even a toe ring. Ladies please do something to stimulate us. Or just get naked with thigh high boots or something. Originally Posted by FunMonday
Sherry is always dressed to impress according to her post above
I have plenty to choose from