UBER loses 1.2 billion

That is how much money this company has lost this year.

This is the typical strategy of a new company. Anything to increase market share. This is how the Koreans used to operate, and probably still do.

Question becomes, how long can they keep losing money ?
depends on if they keep hiring bat shit crazy drivers on medication. lol
Well they are spending like crazy on autonomous vehicle R and D. People cost money, and need rest.
look at Amazon....they lost money for ever.
I know 2 people that drive for Uber that are clinically insane. God forbid I ever have to use the service.
Wow I Didnt know that . that's a good question too . I looked it up on Google and I found so many different answers .
Mark Cuban explains it the best

I absolutely LOVE UBER, LOL!
I used Uber when I'm out of town and have never had a bad experience. It's cheaper than parking a rental car almost everywhere (which generally costs more than renting the damn car in the first place).

Used it in Rome early this year, and they only have Uber Black, which means a Mercedes sedan will take you anywhere you want to go for $10.
I absolutely LOVE UBER, LOL! Originally Posted by RosesforLola
+1
Use them while they're still in business
Uber was a life saver when I was out of a car back when I lived in Maryland. But I wound up driving for lyft when I got a new car. They paid more. I may actually start driving for uber soon on the weekends if it's worth it. As far as I know lyft isn't here yet
As far as I know lyft isn't here yet Originally Posted by CaramelChanelle

Lyft was here. Uber killed them in this market. You will never see them again here.
That is exactly the point. Uber is going for market share, trying to kill off the competitors.
Damn
It sucks for me. I am a driver and I used to make a lot more money but they have cut rates so much