Provider Pics, why upside down???

Is it just me or does anyone else get tired of provider pics that are upside down or sideways. Seems to be very common, Why would you do that ladies?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Shot while hanging head down off the bed taking a big one down the throat???
Shot while hanging head down off the bed taking a big one down the throat??? Originally Posted by lipsandhipster
I knew there had to be a reason...
Yeah, if they would just leave pic handling to the pros....
They are amateurs in this area. Either they don't resize the originals or they resize to an oddball size and when they upload it, it turns by itself on this site. It's happened to me. I resize originals to 4" x 6" so it will upload faster and less likely to turn sideways... Hey I'm still learning too..
Cause that's how we role lol
Just kidding
  • BLM69
  • 04-04-2019, 11:11 AM
Angles baby!
  • OT8
  • 04-04-2019, 12:02 PM
Angles baby is right! Some of these sideways pics, particularly from the back, have nice looking views. But I swear, if you straighten out the pic, they don't look as...proportional as I thought. Purposely posted? Maybe.
Sure, by pure luck SOME sideways, slanted pics work out. But a great majority of them do not.

Let's keep it real, here.
Edit resize save bamm..done! Otherwise yes sometimes pics are sideways!
The upside down pictures are taken to hide their fat
  • BLM69
  • 04-04-2019, 10:11 PM
The upside down pictures are taken to hide their fat Originally Posted by txexetoo
Face also sinks in to look skinny and more youthful appearance. Part of the hussle
Actually, I get the posing with the face hanging of the bed thing, It's the standing next to a tree and they are both sideways or upside down. Just tire of standing on my head to decide if a lady is my style. lol