Activities: Table shower, Cbj, k9
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thick, busty, brickhouse asian
Recommendation: Yes
Lily is hot, but she’s in her mid 40s.
Lily is hot, but she’s in her mid 40s. Originally Posted by DonnieDrko
I don't think she is 40, I seen her but never had a session, But I see guys here saying 20 or maybe 30, and I go in and clearly I can tell she is either close to 40. I just chalked it up to guys not being able to tell asian age, I'm pretty good with it so to say LyLy is 40, No. She might be 30 something but can past for 28-30 slim MM good looking girl. Honestly I think she might have mix blood in her, I believe black, but she favors more asian characteristic. I believe MisterMeat is a regular he can chime in. Like Boswer said it might be gina. Lyly is slim with MM tan skin. Always wanted a session with her but always somebody else cause she was always busy.
What was the damage for FS these days? I found her to be beautiful but cold. Definitely was the hottest Amp girl I’ve seen.
What are chances of bbbj with Cim ?
  • SA Tx
  • 05-11-2023, 02:25 PM
What are chances of bbbj with Cim ? Originally Posted by michaelrayab
Less than 1%
What are chances of bbbj with Cim ? Originally Posted by michaelrayab
She does everything covered. She is protective of her health. Also, only light kissing, no DFK. She's there to fuck, not be your girlfriend
Shitty service. Glad I never drive up there for this.
Shitty service. Glad I never drive up there for this. Originally Posted by Jackpuck
You must have pissed them off. I've been there several times and had a great time. Lots of fun and games in the table shower area that you don't get at the run of the mill AMPs. Don't go there expecting the girlfriend thing. These girls aren't there for that. But they will fuck you until you tap out