kiss me where???? Lick me where???

"What's your favorite place to be kissed/licked?"

Anywhere by you!
I love the collarbone... OMG>.... lick/kiss me there.. I'm yours!!!... as for me.. my fave place on a gent is that pelvis area... lick, suck, and kiss right there... then to the...........

But kiss me period.
Kisses on my chest and neck get me going. I like giving kisses on the neck and ear, although I'm hearing more women say they don't like the ear thing...
The question is where DON'T I like to be kissed and licked. I love a partner with great oral skills. Makes me tingle just thinking about it! Mmmmmmm
Kiss and lick me all over..I love it..
Kiss me anywhere.....lick me just under the lower head !
The question is where DON'T I like to be kissed and licked. I love a partner with great oral skills. Makes me tingle just thinking about it! Mmmmmmm Originally Posted by Kendall4U
+1
I love to kiss and be kissed under and around the ears neck, sometimes odd places just to see how it feels.
I was sure somebody would say "taint".
Fucking PRUDES!

So how many licks does it take to get to the center?
Some gents just take one.....tis true!
Taint is where its at.
Kisses and licks on the neck and ears are a good starting point. Then you can work your way down to the real fun spots...
great sexy answers!!

I love being kissed at the nape of my neck the most....It gets me so turned on!

and Miss kitty always luvs a good licking...purrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

so now where DON'T YOU like to be licked or kissed????

Me--I hate hate hate having my ears licked or kissed!
The question is where DON'T I like to be kissed and licked. I love a partner with great oral skills. Makes me tingle just thinking about it! Mmmmmmm Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Anywhere and everywhere, multiple times!!!