Latest review is undoubtedly FALSE

I contacted the reviewer twice to ask him where we met since I didn't have him in my records. He named a hotel I have never done incall from. I have only been there to see two gents of which he is neither. Hopefully this hateful attempt to mar my image will be taken down quickly as I can prove through my hotel records that I never stayed there. I've notified the MOD and am awaiting a response in how to provide him with my hotel records.
and btw... some guys enjoy being a big man behind their keyboard. doesn't make it true.
  • BLM69
  • 11-21-2012, 11:17 AM
I don't see any "bad/no" reviews on you, What seems to be the problem?
I don't see any "bad/no" reviews on you, What seems to be the problem? Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Your comment highlights why you have to actually click on the review rather than rely on the "Yes/No" recommendations while conducting your research.

Not saying the review is accurate. Just saying there is a recent review that most definitely has some negative comments in it (along with a bunch of good ones).
  • BLM69
  • 11-21-2012, 11:32 AM
Your comment highlights why you have to actually click on the review rather than rely on the "Yes/No" recommendations while conducting your research.

Not saying the review is accurate. Just saying there is a recent review that most definitely has some negative comments in it (along with a bunch of good ones). Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Would that be in ROS section where providers don't see? Providers should not make these threads when a review is not to their liking.

The reviewer has plenty of reviews and still gave her a "yes"
I believe her big issue is in the title of the review itself.
aside from the title or comments, my issue with the review is that I initially had strong doubts as to whether or not I even saw the reviewer. Now I am positive that I HAVE NOT seen him. I can guarantee this because he claims to have seen me at a hotel I have never done incall from. I have seen two gents at the place he says we met and neither gent is D*****1965*. One gent was a referral from a regular, not even involved with this site or any other sites and the other was from California. the review is fake. period. it will be removed after the investigation is done as far as I can tell from the rules on false reviews. I can prove I have never booked there it stayed there. its too expensive and doesn't have bidding availability on the hotel booking site I use.
I believe her big issue is in the title of the review itself. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Even if the review was 100% on the up and up, who does that to someone right around the holidays?? Only two ppl have contacted me since that review went up. That's just mean to do to someone this time of year. I have my children for Thanksgiving this year and cannot afford to keep up with our traditions because I just spent a ton moving into my apartment and getting most of my things from my old apartment which is out of state.

I won't put anyone to sleep with the back-story here but I'm finding a way to live my life again after having changed drastically last year through a series of terrible events our of anyone's control. This fake review isn't gonna ruin me but it has put an unnecessary and distressing strain on what should be a time to be happy for the normalcy that's slowly returning to mine and my family's life. I'll be licenced in TX and nursing again by January.

I hope its all cleared up soon and I consider the comments made by a certain someone should be apologized for since he has said just the opposite to ppl in the recent past. claiming that I did things I don't do bc he DATY'd me up to a point I couldn't help myself. now he said he wasn't that into it. well, which is it????

More and more I'm seeing that I've had enough of this. its supposed to be fun and enjoyable. too bad some ppl feel they can use it as a means to be hurtful just bc the opportunity arises.whether I keep seeing gents is entirely based on how they behave and treat me. so far I anticipated on continuing but this along with the self-glorifying rumors that I have given special services is turning me away from it altogether. Hopefully the good apples will correct the bad ones.
Even if the review was 100% on the up and up, who does that to someone right around the holidays?? Only two ppl have contacted me since that review went up. That's just mean to do to someone this time of year. I have my children for Thanksgiving this year and cannot afford to keep up with our traditions because I just spent a ton moving into my apartment and getting most of my things from my old apartment which is out of state. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
THN,

I hate to burst your bubble but it doesn't matter what time of day, time of week, time of month or time of year a person writes a review as long as it is factual.

Bringing in your personal and family situation does nothing to diminish the issue at hand but rather makes it appear you are trying to change the subject somehow.

If you ask, the Dallas Staff may be able to help find out if this client did in fact truly see you. I understand that you have exchanged info with him but he may not have provided honest info to you so as to keep his ECCIE handle apart from his screening or P411 data and may be trying to avoid being black listed.

If you search this board, or even check back on Eraps (ASPD Archives) you will find numerous discussion threads about issues where providers have this not so fresh issue and sadly, many don't seem to know about it. Sort of like when guys have BO and they don't know they smell.

Many reasons have been put out there including some simple ones as to the causes for a woman not being fresh.

LovingKayla has posted about a product that helps keep a woman's body, especially her pussy, fresh all the time because it works inside her to keep her in balance. I suggest you send her a PM or email her.

Lastly, the way the client spelled the title was not an error. It is one of the "cute" clique ways that those who are part of the private group called the Spider Hole like to identify how cool they are by following a spelling pattern of some long time members who enjoy sitting around attacking and insulting each other. Search Spider hole on the site for more info about them.
THN,

I hate to burst your bubble but it doesn't matter what time of day, time of week, time of month or time of year a person writes a review as long as it is factual.

Bringing in your personal and family situation does nothing to diminish the issue at hand but rather makes it appear you are trying to change the subject somehow.

If you ask, the Dallas Staff may be able to help find out if this client did in fact truly see you. I understand that you have exchanged info with him but he may not have provided honest info to you so as to keep his ECCIE handle apart from his screening or P411 data and may be trying to avoid being black listed.

If you search this board, or even check back on Eraps (ASPD Archives) you will find numerous discussion threads about issues where providers have this not so fresh issue and sadly, many don't seem to know about it. Sort of like when guys have BO and they don't know they smell.

Many reasons have been put out there including some simple ones as to the causes for a woman not being fresh.

LovingKayla has posted about a product that helps keep a woman's body, especially her pussy, fresh all the time because it works inside her to keep her in balance. I suggest you send her a PM or email her.

Lastly, the way the client spelled the title was not an error. It is one of the "cute" clique ways that those who are part of the private group called the Spider Hole like to identify how cool they are by following a spelling pattern of some long time members who enjoy sitting around attacking and insulting each other. Search Spider hole on the site for more info about them. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
I have NEVER stayed where he claims to have seen me.
Not in October or any other month. He may have tried to set up a meeting and has correspondence showing that but we never would have met where he says we did. period.

Furthermore, if the reviewer is seasoned enough to know this secret society spider hole lingo then he's seasoned enough to know the immediate fallout of a review titled so negatively. The fact that my business has suffered since the review and tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I just moved aren't distractions from the issue whatsoever! This is currently my livelihood not a hobby or means of entertainment or connoisseurism. Advocate for him to your heart's content but it doesn't give his review anymore validity just because of the general existence of body odor. in the same respect one could argue that primal attraction is based on scent and there are people who we will be turned off by regardless of hygiene or deodorants. it may be all fun and games to the author of the false review but it has impacted my life in a way he - and apparently you - are unable to or refuse to appreciate.
I would still hit it if a cim finish was on the menu. I have never let what one person says make me decide to take a lady off my list when what the majority has said is the complete opposite. To many good words said about her for that.

Lastly, the way the client spelled the title was not an error. It is one of the "cute" clique ways that those who are part of the private group called the Spider Hole like to identify how cool they are by following a spelling pattern of some long time members who enjoy sitting around attacking and insulting each other. Search Spider hole on the site for more info about them. Originally Posted by LazurusLong

You are wrong on the spelling thing. Its not a Spider Hole thing, its a Houston thing. Its done to honor a retired Houston lady that used to spell like that. Funny how you seem to thinck you know so much about the Spider Hole.

THN, do not expect the modtards to remove or edit the thread. There have been much more grievous reviews written and nothing has been done ...ijs

Oh Laz, the "...ijs" is another Houston thing that a Houston provider does.
THN, there are some real douchebags on this site. Some gentlemen are very nice, others not so much. Don't let the idiots ruin your day. You may also want to consider that things are likely to be slower this tome of year as many guys have family duties. The false review (and hopefully they ban him for trying to get credit for a fake review) may not have anything to do with the slowdown.

While I'm sure its no consolation, I'd still happily see ya.
thn, if you are pretty damn sure that the review is fake, take it up w/ the mods.

regarding your real world situation and things like "This is currently my livelihood not a hobby or means of entertainment or connoisseurism.", at least in my book, those are things that i really dont want to know about unless i ask about them [and i rarely do, esp on 1st or 2nd encounters]. why you are a provider, what you do w/ your fees, what's going on in your world are NOT things that stimulate my erotic thoughts.

i think that if you had just focused on the fake review, you would have kept focused on the problem and not on any side-effects, no matter how big or impactful they are in your world.

i do hope your world improves, but that is soley under your control, not ours.

my 47 cents.
Just my 2 cents... Eccie does not take down reviews. Because if they did it for you, they'd have to do it for everybody. If the site takes down every review a provider doesn't like... then where is the integrity of the board?
This too shall pass...it's not that big of a deal. Trust me. I've been through it myself... thought I was going to curl up and die, and then I got over it. Yes, it sucked... but I learned from it. It will be ok... promise.